BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Fresh, tasty and so satisfying! This is a delicious green juice and the flavour is awesome! I actually got to visit the Evolution Fresh storefront in Seattle years ago and I LOVE their ethos and their juice flavours. Highly recommend trying these juices out!
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
So much goodness in one bottle! It's so low in calories, sugar, etc. but packed with vitamins. It's 100% cold pressed juice and a great healthy choice for regular juices. The fruit flavors are my favorite but this one isn't bad either. As far as green juices go I'd definitely recommend this one.
Vanessa S.
Irvine, CA
Evolution is one of the best freshly pressed juice companies. They do NOT add too much sugar/apple juice to their drinks and they still taste pertty good. In terms of health benefits, these are by far the best, especially their green juices.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I got a coupon for this from Influenster in my oasis box. I was skeptical but when I drank it. It was actually really, really good. I went to purchase another one after I drank the first one. I recommend this to anyone who likes healthy green stuff.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Purchased this at Starbucks. It is pricey but worth the money especially for high quality cold pressed juice. It barely had any sugar which is very important to me. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this product.
Madison R.
Tallahassee, FL
So so so yummy! I usually find these at Starbucks or Whole Foods and they are so easy to drink. Juicing is so hard to do normally at home but these are not very expensive and taste great!
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
I am obsessed with this brand and juice!!! The flavor isn't too greeny but super refreshing and healthy. This was my first time having it but I'll be back for more.
Erin C.
nashville , TN
i love this green lemonade and the entire evolution brand! this product is so delicious and it gives me so much natural energy. sadly, it’s a little pricey so not always on my grocery list, but do like to pick up when on sale!
Julia S.
Recently just tried this product, and I'm instantly hooked. It has such a great flavor and it's super healthy for you! I love the bright color as well as the packaging is very nice! This juice is a little pricy, but when your looking at other cold- pressed juices this one is at a very good value!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Not a huge fan of the flavor of this one. Unless you really like that "green"taste you won't like this. It is very healthy for you though!