Evolution Fresh™ Cold Pressed Orange Juice uploaded by Danielle G.Evolution Fresh™ Cold Pressed Orange Juice uploaded by naf C.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Orange Juice the way it should taste-like oranges, not "OJ", picked at the peak of sweet flavor & packed with vitamin C.

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Delicious and great for cooking when you don’t have fresh oranges available. Compared to others this is great tasting but don’t forget juices have mostly lost all of their properties if not consumed within 48 hrs after squeezing. Natural oranges and eating the fiber they provide is always a healthier option.
Tiffany H.
This Orange juice is sooo refreshing and tastes so different from other orange juices. It tastes so fresh and like Im eating a bunch of oranges but without all the work. Kind of expensive and it always leaves you wanting more when you finish one. I wish in could buy a full carton or bottle of it like Tropicana.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Evolution makes THEE best Orange Juice I have ever tasted. We get it all the time. Our kids love it too! Normally I hate pulp in my OJ but this stuff it is too delicious to pass up.
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
Usually, I can't drink Orange Juice without it making my stomach hurt, but this one was really good with no side effects on me. It isn't as "thick" as other Orange Juices, but the flavor is still there. It tastes exactly like you squeezed a fresh orange into a cup. The calorie count is also really good. It's only 120 calories per serving. You must make sure you shake it well before drinking. This product was kind of difficult to find in stores, but I finally found it at Ralphs. They also offer different flavors and the price point is mid range when comparing them to other the pressed juices. The packaging and name is simple but it is eye catching and goes along with the brand.

*I received this product for free in the Oasis Vox Box in exchange for my honest opinion.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
Oh my god who doesn't love fresh orange juice. I have mostly bought these at Starbucks. This juice is very comparable to the freshly squeezed orange juice that I bought at whole foods (like literally made my own orange juice in the store). It is great that you can just buy a small bottle and get your fix rather than have a huge gallon bottle lie at home and spoil. For me it works great because I eat my fruits than drink them.
Vernae H.
I usually don't choose orange juice, but I crave Evolution orange juice often. It's just sweet enough and very thick. I feel like I'm doing something smarter for my body with every sip. I also like their "Defense Up" cold press; it's my favorite morning juice.
Sarah H.
These are really good. I was disappointed when the evolution fresh store closed in my area. I really enjoyed some of their hot drinks as well. I will get these in the store when I want something other than my usual water. Highly recommend these over others.
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
Not orange juice! An orange drink! It was soooo good! Totally made up of nothing but oranges but so good! I totally recommend I used a coupon influenster send me to review this product but I have been buying these drinks ever since!!!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I am very pick about my orange juice and this brand hits my pickyness to the t. Checks of all of the things that I expect to have in my orange juice and it is so yummy! I try not to have one every single day but I do.
Frederick T.
Torrance
Have you ever wondered what freshly made Orange really taste like? Well try evaluation fresh compress orange juice. It's amazing fresh flavor and cooling sensation is perfect touch for that Sunday morning brunch
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
How is the taste of the juice? How many flavors are there?
Ciera R.
Opelika, AL
Amanda M.
Roanoke, VA
What does everyone think of the apple flavor? I have had the more citrus flavors :)