BY EVOLUTION FRESH

So much bright flavor. So much vitamin C to boot. Drink up a wholesome, satisfying smoothie of juicy orange, pineapple, mango, apple, and acerola cherry.

• Where can I find Evolution? I tried Wal-Mart, but they didn't have ...1 Answers
  • Who's Excited For The Evolution Drink In Our Oasis VoxBox? Whats Yo...1 Answers
  • Is starbucks the only place you can get this brand of juice? I've b...4 Answers
Aytena D.
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
This is absolutely the best cold pressed juice out there. I can drink these everyday. I love the taste of the mango, pineapple and orange. It cost about $3-4 dollars for an 15.2 oz bottle but it is worth every penny!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
One of the best Fresh Pressed Juices I have ever tried! Doesn't taste like your average pressed juices. I am definitely going to restock up on these drinks! If you're into healthy drinks, I recommend this brand.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I received a coupon for this juice in my Oasis Vox Box. This juice is really good..you can really taste the flavors of all the different fruits and they blend together well. This has a lot less sugar than other similar brands of juices, and it has just the right amount of sweetness. This is a great juice for breakfast time or for a little afternoon snack. The only thing is that the texture is more of a pulpy juice, rather than a smoothie, which is what the bottle label says this is.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
This was surprisingly good. There was a flavor in there that I wasn't expecting. Reminded me of carrot but there is no carrot in it. By the time I got done with it though I was thinking its something I would drink regularly if I had access to it. I had to get it while on a trip because my rural area doesn't have access. I liked that it was 100% natural ingredients. I got the coupon for the free bottle to test in the Oasis VoxBox. #complimentary #voxbox #contest @influenster @evolutionfresh
Tor P.
Tor P.
SUPER YUMMY! I really loved this drink. It was such a refreshing taste, and tropical tasting as well. I don't know if I would buy them too often since they're about $5-6 each, but the tropical taste and how filling it was was very nice. The only fault, which is my pet peeve more than anything, is that it had pulp inside. Otherwise it was delicious. I would buy it again. I received a coupon for a free drink from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.

*I didn't try the watermelon. I gave that one to my brother.
Shardae C.
Shardae C.
Reading, PA
I got this in my Oasis VoxBox and I think I found my new obsession 😋#EvolutionFreshLove #Free #Contest @Influenster @EvolutionFresh ••• I had the coupon for a free one but I couldn't redeem it anywhere because literally NO WHERE around me sold it. So I grabbed this at Starbucks for $4.95 after my workout today! It's Orange, Pineapple, Mango, Apple, and Acerola Cherry flavored and it was SO good!
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I absolutely love Evolution Fresh Defense Up. I have a health condition that drastically effects my immune system. It’s always dangerous for me to get sick. Whenever I feel as though I’m getting a cold, I stock up on these babies. They are so refreshing and delicious. They make me fell good knowing that I’m putting something healthy in my body to help boost my immune system. I feel as though these drinks really help shorten cold & flu symptoms.
Ali E.
Ali E.
I've only ever tried the "Defense Up" cold pressed juice from Evolution, but I absolutely loved it! Low sugar, great fruit nutrients and vitamins that your body needs to refuel when you're feeling under the weather! It's my go to especially when I feel a cold coming on! ❤️ Can't wait to try the new Blueberry Mint flavor!  Evolution Fresh™ Cold-Pressed Defense Up™
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I'm loving the fruity taste of Evolution Fresh.  The drink is delicious and I like the mix of fruits. I like the drink is non gmo. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but opinion is all my own.
#EvolutionFreshLove #Free #Contest @Influenster @EvolutionFresh
Megan P.
Megan P.
It very sweet but has a weird taste to it. I wouldn't buy it again but it very healthy. It does have good fruits and vegetables in it. I found it at the fresh market here, and it was a good $5. I wouldn't pay that for that. I'm glad I got to try it though for the box I got!
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is starbucks the only place you can get this brand of juice? I've been looking for it everywhere :(
Barbara Z.
Barbara Z.
Where could I get these juice ?
Vonna F.
Vonna F.
Lyons, NY
How healthy are these drinks ? I have never tried it heard of these before and I am on the journey of weight loss and also do they boost your energy by any means?
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Who's Excited For The Evolution Drink In Our Oasis VoxBox? Whats Your Favorite Flavor & Why? Evolution Fresh™ Cold-Pressed Defense Up™
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
Where can I find Evolution? I tried Wal-Mart, but they didn't have it? Any suggestions?!