Evolution Fresh™ Cold-Pressed Defense Up™

So much bright flavor. So much vitamin C to boot. Drink up a wholesome, satisfying smoothie of juicy orange, pineapple, mango, apple, and acerola cherry.

• Where can I find Evolution? I tried Wal-Mart, but they didn't hav...1 Answers
  • Who's Excited For The Evolution Drink In Our Oasis VoxBox? Whats ...1 Answers
  • Is starbucks the only place you can get this brand of juice? I've...4 Answers
Rory A.
I love this juice so much! Whether you're in need of a quick sweet or you just want some juice, this product is for you! I get this every once in a while (I'd say maybe once every two months) and each time I'm impressed. The taste of this is very strong and delicious, and it has all organic ingredients. This is very good if you're sick (if you have a cold, or stomach ache) because it boosts your bodies defence levels and helps your body just feel refreshed. It is a little expensive, but for the quality of the drink, I don't mind.
Tanya U.
To begin with the taste is weird. Defiantly would have to get use to the taste of it. I am not sure how to compare it to others first i had of this stuff before. Expectations met i would not know. The flavor could be better it has a affect on your taste-buds. I might buy it again depends if it helps my body or not.
Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
This is by far my favorite juice.  When I see it, I buy it.  My only criticism is it isn't more available.  I love the freshness and feel like I am being healthy every time I drink it.  There are so many options for whatever you are craving or curbing and they are all excellent.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Anytime I feel a cold coming on I drink these! I love adding a little bit of cayenne pepper to them also! The ingredients are clean. The drink has pulp (which I love). The price point is really good for a juice of this quality! I would definitely continue to buy this juice!
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
When I'm feeling like I'm overworking my body and just blech, I absolutely love this juice. The taste is delicious, it's weird because I'd never had cold pressed juice before this but now I'm hooked. I love to pick one up at Starbucks in the mornings along with my coffee.
Sabrina S.
This is my favorite drink ever!! They are sold at Starbucks and I absolutely love it so much. It is so fresh and it actually really boosts my energy. They are kind of expensive but are so good if you are in a rush and want a boost!
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Whenever my allergies kick in or I’m feeling a little sluggish from not getting enough sun at work I drink one of these. They’re delicious and are a great mid day pick me up, much better than the naked juices
Naomi A.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely loved this cold pressed juice! I got it for free from influenster for eating purposes and it was amazing! I'm a huge fan of orange juice and this one had a lot of other fruits such as mango and pineapple and it was amazing. You have to try this.
Sarah G.
I received a coupon for this juice in my Oasis Vox Box. This juice is really good..you can really taste the flavors of all the different fruits and they blend together well. This has a lot less sugar than other similar brands of juices, and it has just the right amount of sweetness. This is a great juice for breakfast time or for a little afternoon snack. The only thing is that the texture is more of a pulpy juice, rather than a smoothie, which is what the bottle label says this is.
Tor P.
SUPER YUMMY! I really loved this drink. It was such a refreshing taste, and tropical tasting as well. I don't know if I would buy them too often since they're about $5-6 each, but the tropical taste and how filling it was was very nice. The only fault, which is my pet peeve more than anything, is that it had pulp inside. Otherwise it was delicious. I would buy it again. I received a coupon for a free drink from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.

*I didn't try the watermelon. I gave that one to my brother.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is starbucks the only place you can get this brand of juice? I've been looking for it everywhere :(
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Is this product vegan?
Barbara Z.
Where could I get these juice ?
LaJessica M.
Where can I find Evolution? I tried Wal-Mart, but they didn't have it? Any suggestions?!
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Who's Excited For The Evolution Drink In Our Oasis VoxBox? Whats Your Favorite Flavor & Why? Evolution Fresh™ Cold-Pressed Defense Up™