BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Bhagya A.
I love it and it tastes so amazing and I can’t go a day without it...it tastes good and I’m extremely sure that it is good quality as well...my whole family also loves it..it is totally delicious...worth the try
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
So yummy! So much better Than normal apple juice, and so many added nutrients to it!!!!
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
This has a great taste, it's so good that you kinda even forget your drinking something so healthy!
Fabiola B.
Ive tried this green juice over influenster. It was os good. It was so.refreshing you couldnt even tell it was healthy
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Love the cold pressed juice. I love drinking this because it feels like adult Apple juice. It's refreshing and has such an amazing flavor.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I really enjoyed this juice I was very skeptical because most green juices taste like I chewed a tree but this was so different. They come in many different flavors to suite all your taste and they all have something for a bit of a pick me up.
Migreg H.
It is the only juice that I have tasted of this line, I can say it is tasty, its flavor is quite natural, what I like a lot, it is refreshing, it is neither simple nor very sweet, it has the perfect touch! I hope to try other juices of this line soon. although it has flavors that are very risky for me even, but it would be worth the test!
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
received a few from influenster but i genuinely enjoyed these! they’re not the kind of green drinks that have a bad taste and I’ve continued to keep buying them 😊
🌹Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Eefrescaste como.el es unico , supwleer huena calidad ! Me encantaa soy cliente fija nuemero uno i love it
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff was delicious and tasted just like a freshly cut apple but in juice form! lol I definitely enjoyed this beverage.  I usually purchase a different flavor but I'm so glad I tried the Apple.  I'll absolutely purchase this again! I wish more locations had this flavor though.
Melissa C.
BETHEL PARK, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Does anyone know where to buy these besides Whole Foods?
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
Does this have a weird after taste?
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
How does this compare to regular apple juice taste wise?