BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

• pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract j... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker dr...3 Answers
  • I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?1 Answers
Jessica P.
It did not have an option to select none of the above and i have never tried any of these so there ya have it.
Vianey D.
Muy rico apesar de que no tiene mucha azúcar, es refrescante a ideal para llevarlo a casa, tiene un sabor incomparable
Kelly S.
I like these drinks. Not to sugary and very refreshing

I first tried them at Starbucks.

They are a bit pricey but I’m likely to treat myself every now and then
Migreg H.
It is the only juice that I have tasted of this line, I can say it is tasty, its flavor is quite natural, what I like a lot, it is refreshing, it is neither simple nor very sweet, it has the perfect touch! I hope to try other juices of this line soon. although it has flavors that are very risky for me even, but it would be worth the test!
🌹Patricia T.
Eefrescaste como.el es unico , supwleer huena calidad ! Me encantaa soy cliente fija nuemero uno i love it
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these juices! They are great on flavor and super easy and convenient, definitely worth the price!
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
I've never tried this cold pressed juice until I received a coupon in my #oasisvoxbox! I went ahead and gave it a shot. I was not dissatisfied! Tasty, and the price is right. Will be trying new flavors for sure 😊
Meghan C.
I buy this apple juice for my nephew!!! It taste amazing and it's not bad to drink! It's not filled with sugar like most juices out there. My nephew and I both approve!!!! Kid and adult approved :)! I recommend this product
Johanna C.
Brandywine MD
Very good flavor. Sweet and natural. I like to accompany my meals with this game. It's delicious and refreshing
Bell C.
Eu gostei .... I Luke se Vc gostar fala ae para nós sei que ... Eu gostei pouco mas queria saber de vocês !!!
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Rose C.
Gainesville, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Evolution Fresh™ Apple Juice Is this available at Wal-Mart? Never heard of it.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?