BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Jessica P.
It did not have an option to select none of the above and i have never tried any of these so there ya have it.
Vianey D.
Muy rico apesar de que no tiene mucha azúcar, es refrescante a ideal para llevarlo a casa, tiene un sabor incomparable
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
I've never tried this cold pressed juice until I received a coupon in my #oasisvoxbox! I went ahead and gave it a shot. I was not dissatisfied! Tasty, and the price is right. Will be trying new flavors for sure 😊
🌹Patricia T.
Eefrescaste como.el es unico , supwleer huena calidad ! Me encantaa soy cliente fija nuemero uno i love it
Johanna C.
Brandywine MD
Very good flavor. Sweet and natural. I like to accompany my meals with this game. It's delicious and refreshing
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
It taste like you are eating an apple. Remember to keep it refrigerated to maintain he best flavor.
Meghan C.
I buy this apple juice for my nephew!!! It taste amazing and it's not bad to drink! It's not filled with sugar like most juices out there. My nephew and I both approve!!!! Kid and adult approved :)! I recommend this product
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these juices! They are great on flavor and super easy and convenient, definitely worth the price!
Olivia R.
This apple juice is really good. It has a great flavor and I'd definitely buy it again. Good packaging and easy to buy.
migreg h.
It is the only juice that I have tasted of this line, I can say it is tasty, its flavor is quite natural, what I like a lot, it is refreshing, it is neither simple nor very sweet, it has the perfect touch! I hope to try other juices of this line soon. although it has flavors that are very risky for me even, but it would be worth the test!
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Kelly M.
How does this compare taste wise to regular apple juice? Im on a health kick...but super picky.
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
Does this have a weird after taste?