BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
The best Apple juice I’m in the land- hands down. I love this stuff. I buy it from Kroger all the time. I will never buy that fake cocktail apple juice again. It’s a bite pricey but it’s worth it. I recommend to everyone.
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
So yummy! So much better Than normal apple juice, and so many added nutrients to it!!!!
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
This has a great taste, it's so good that you kinda even forget your drinking something so healthy!
Fabiola B.
Ive tried this green juice over influenster. It was os good. It was so.refreshing you couldnt even tell it was healthy
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Love the cold pressed juice. I love drinking this because it feels like adult Apple juice. It's refreshing and has such an amazing flavor.
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I really enjoyed this juice I was very skeptical because most green juices taste like I chewed a tree but this was so different. They come in many different flavors to suite all your taste and they all have something for a bit of a pick me up.
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
received a few from influenster but i genuinely enjoyed these! they’re not the kind of green drinks that have a bad taste and I’ve continued to keep buying them 😊
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff was delicious and tasted just like a freshly cut apple but in juice form! lol I definitely enjoyed this beverage.  I usually purchase a different flavor but I'm so glad I tried the Apple.  I'll absolutely purchase this again! I wish more locations had this flavor though.
Rachele N.
Absolutely a HUGE fan of these juices. Me and my daughter both love fresh juice. Pricey but what you get out of it is definitely worth the cost! Excellent flavor
Molly S.
I love this brand so much! I first found out about it at my local Starbucks actually. I've tried several different  flavors so far, and there hasn't been one I don't like. The apple juice is delicious! I can't wait to get the coupon for a free evolution drink in my voxbox so I can try a new flavor!
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Evolution Fresh™ Apple Juice Is this available at Wal-Mart? Never heard of it.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?