BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

• pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract j... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker dr...3 Answers
  • I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?1 Answers
Rosaly N.
Healthy and taste great cold. I love the convenience of this product--on the pantry shelf ready when I am. And made in the USA.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Taste just like I made it at home with my juicer. Flavor is amazing & sweet! A little expensive but not really that bad, I'll still buy it.
Lamar  D.
Detroit, MI
I love apple juice and this is a fresh alternative to the juice drinks out there. All natural and good for you happy I found this juice.
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
Bought at Albertsons. A little pricy but you can't put a price on your health. My daughter loved it too. Sweet and refreshing.
Dana P.
This apple juice is refreshing and light. The taste is sweet but not to sweet. I woukd recommend trying this brand of juice.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Maddie O.
No complaints this stuff is so tasty it's practically addictive (not really addictive just a joke) but I love this stuff.
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
The apple berry is extremely delicious, refreshing and 100% natural. Do not hesitate to always buy it in your market list
Olivia R.
This apple juice is really good. It has a great flavor and I'd definitely buy it again. Good packaging and easy to buy.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I really enjoy this brand of apple juice. I can be very picky when it comes to the brands. But this brand is delish!
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Rose C.
Gainesville, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Evolution Fresh™ Apple Juice Is this available at Wal-Mart? Never heard of it.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?