BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Taste just like I made it at home with my juicer. Flavor is amazing & sweet! A little expensive but not really that bad, I'll still buy it.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Love the cold pressed juice. I love drinking this because it feels like adult Apple juice. It's refreshing and has such an amazing flavor.
Lamar  D.
Detroit, MI
I love apple juice and this is a fresh alternative to the juice drinks out there. All natural and good for you happy I found this juice.
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
Bought at Albertsons. A little pricy but you can't put a price on your health. My daughter loved it too. Sweet and refreshing.
Dana P.
This apple juice is refreshing and light. The taste is sweet but not to sweet. I woukd recommend trying this brand of juice.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
The apple berry is extremely delicious, refreshing and 100% natural. Do not hesitate to always buy it in your market list
Maddie O.
No complaints this stuff is so tasty it's practically addictive (not really addictive just a joke) but I love this stuff.
Olivia R.
This apple juice is really good. It has a great flavor and I'd definitely buy it again. Good packaging and easy to buy.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I really enjoy this brand of apple juice. I can be very picky when it comes to the brands. But this brand is delish!
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Kelly M.
How does this compare taste wise to regular apple juice? Im on a health kick...but super picky.
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
Does this have a weird after taste?