BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Evolution Fresh™ Apple Juice
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
I love this flavor of this juice is very energetic and natural I recommend it for all those who like to be fitness and love health and the care of your body is sugar free I recommend 100% to all women who want to take something healthy
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Loved how fresh this juice was! It's not overly sweet it has just enough sweetness. If you're looking for a good quality organic juice definitely try evolution. I tend to pick one up when I go in to Starbucks :)
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
I've never tried this cold pressed juice until I received a coupon in my #oasisvoxbox! I went ahead and gave it a shot. I was not dissatisfied! Tasty, and the price is right. Will be trying new flavors for sure 😊
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
received a few from influenster but i genuinely enjoyed these! they’re not the kind of green drinks that have a bad taste and I’ve continued to keep buying them 😊
Rachele N.
Absolutely a HUGE fan of these juices. Me and my daughter both love fresh juice. Pricey but what you get out of it is definitely worth the cost! Excellent flavor
Gheysi M.
el jugo de organic de manzana es mj favorita, excelente sabor a manzana real, por eso me gusta porque no sabe artificial, el precio es normal, sirve para beber en cualquier ocasion y vale la pena comprarlo
Gheysi M.
el jugo evolution fresh es un buen jugo, organico, sin tanto quimico, y con un sabor muy bueno, sin sabor artificial, vale la pena comprarlo, el precion es normal
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Best apple juice I've ever had in my life- and that's coming from someone who lived down the street from an apple orchard! Not too sweet and not too tart. The perfect blend for those warm fall days. Definitely recommend.
Kelly S.
I like these drinks. Not to sugary and very refreshing

I first tried them at Starbucks.

They are a bit pricey but I’m likely to treat myself every now and then
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Taste just like I made it at home with my juicer. Flavor is amazing & sweet! A little expensive but not really that bad, I'll still buy it.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can you purchase these products?? And are they a thicker drink like a smoothie or more like a juice??
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Evolution Fresh™ Apple Juice Is this available at Wal-Mart? Never heard of it.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?