BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
I love this flavor of this juice is very energetic and natural I recommend it for all those who like to be fitness and love health and the care of your body is sugar free I recommend 100% to all women who want to take something healthy
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I absolutly love the flavor you get from cold pressed apples and the brand has truely elevated. Vold pressing to the next level. Apple berry is my favorite. With that lovely frothy apple flavor you can only get from a cold pressing.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Loved how fresh this juice was! It's not overly sweet it has just enough sweetness. If you're looking for a good quality organic juice definitely try evolution. I tend to pick one up when I go in to Starbucks :)
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
I've never tried this cold pressed juice until I received a coupon in my #oasisvoxbox! I went ahead and gave it a shot. I was not dissatisfied! Tasty, and the price is right. Will be trying new flavors for sure 😊
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Best apple juice I've ever had in my life- and that's coming from someone who lived down the street from an apple orchard! Not too sweet and not too tart. The perfect blend for those warm fall days. Definitely recommend.
reviewed and more m.
Doral, FL
el jugo de organic de manzana es mj favorita, excelente sabor a manzana real, por eso me gusta porque no sabe artificial, el precio es normal, sirve para beber en cualquier ocasion y vale la pena comprarlo
reviewed and more m.
Doral, FL
el jugo evolution fresh es un buen jugo, organico, sin tanto quimico, y con un sabor muy bueno, sin sabor artificial, vale la pena comprarlo, el precion es normal
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Love the cold pressed juice. I love drinking this because it feels like adult Apple juice. It's refreshing and has such an amazing flavor.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
Taste just like I made it at home with my juicer. Flavor is amazing & sweet! A little expensive but not really that bad, I'll still buy it.
Rosaly N.
Healthy and taste great cold. I love the convenience of this product--on the pantry shelf ready when I am. And made in the USA.
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Does anyone know where to buy these besides Whole Foods?
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
Does this have a weird after taste?
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
How does this compare to regular apple juice taste wise?