BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is Cold-Pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff was delicious and tasted just like a freshly cut apple but in juice form! lol I definitely enjoyed this beverage.  I usually purchase a different flavor but I'm so glad I tried the Apple.  I'll absolutely purchase this again! I wish more locations had this flavor though.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I really enjoyed this juice I was very skeptical because most green juices taste like I chewed a tree but this was so different. They come in many different flavors to suite all your taste and they all have something for a bit of a pick me up.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
received a few from influenster but i genuinely enjoyed these! they’re not the kind of green drinks that have a bad taste and I’ve continued to keep buying them 😊
Rachele N.
Absolutely a HUGE fan of these juices. Me and my daughter both love fresh juice. Pricey but what you get out of it is definitely worth the cost! Excellent flavor
Ana C.
I really like Evolution Fresh's apple juice. It has simple ingredients, great flavor, and really pretty packaging. The price is great because it's usually on sale at the grocery store. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a less sugary option!
Molly S.
I love this brand so much! I first found out about it at my local Starbucks actually. I've tried several different  flavors so far, and there hasn't been one I don't like. The apple juice is delicious! I can't wait to get the coupon for a free evolution drink in my voxbox so I can try a new flavor!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Now, I am not a traditional apple juice fan. But, this juice tastes so clean and refreshing! I love it and my husband does too! (He normally only likes juice full of added sugar.) I would totally recommend this to anybody wanting a healthy alternative to traditional juices. We've purchased several times!
Kaylee L.
Fresh taste that's pure goodness in a bottle! A bit pricey but you're paying for the fresh taste and the brand. Flavor is very good, fresh and always delightful! I wish this was a little cheaper but if you're a juice fan I recommend that you try this out!
Meghan C.
I buy this apple juice for my nephew!!! It taste amazing and it's not bad to drink! It's not filled with sugar like most juices out there. My nephew and I both approve!!!! Kid and adult approved :)! I recommend this product
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
I love fresh apple juice and this one is very fresh. It's expensive but I water it down a little bit to cut the sourness so it lasts quite a while for me. I would recommend to a friend. I would also buy again.
Melissa C.
BETHEL PARK, PA
I've never tried a cold pressed juice, is this any good?
Kelly M.
How does this compare taste wise to regular apple juice? Im on a health kick...but super picky.
Rose C.
Gainesville, FL
Are these similar to the Naked Smoothies?
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
Does this have a weird after taste?
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
pressed juices use a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, is this made the same way?