Evolution Fresh Organic V Juice uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Evolution Fresh™ Organic V®.
Vegetable and fruit juice blend.
Carrot, apple, celery, lemon. Beet, spinach, lime, parsley, ginger.
Cold-pressed. Never heated.
USDA Organic.

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this juice. Its more than just a juice its like a meal. Great if you don't have time for breakfast. Or for a light lunch with a fruit.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Los Angeles
Very good flavor Ive only tried this flavor so far, but man did it give my tastebuds a zing! The only reason I gave it the 4 stars was I wish it would have been in a bigger bottle. I would definetly buy a carton of it.
Srujana S.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha , NJ
This is a great product! I love the way it tastes. It is very cheap and affordable and you can find it at many stores which is awesome. It tasted better than I expected which means I'll probably buy it again! Can't wait to try more products from this company!
Anna E.
Anna E.
Los Angeles
This one is my favorite Evolution juice. I tried some of the other ones, but I keep going back to this one. I just wish the sugar content was lower.
Waleska L.
Waleska L.
Orlando Florida
Now this is really good the taste is amazing love organic juice all real fruit also very pricey but when I get the chance I will get it
Katie M.
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
I buy a few of these juices every time I go to the grocery. They are a little pricey, but absolutely delicious. Once you shake them up, they drink smoothly with top notch flavor. My favorite is the strawberry lemonade!
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
This juice is really good and i love have one or two with me in case i don't have time to make a juice at home.
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
This is my go to whenever I don't have the time to make fresh juice at home. Evolution juices are fresh and cold pressed. I love the flavor combination of organic v, it tastes great and makes me feel good from the inside out!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love the Evolution brand juices. This one and the strawberry lemonade are my favorite. I decided to try them after a I saw a lot of people posting about them on IG. I wasn't sorry and I'm looking forward to trying more flavors.
Jennah J.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
Are these organic? How strong is the flavor? Is there an aftertaste? Any gluten? #OasisVoxBox #contest