Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (Right-hand) uploaded by Charnita F.Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (Right-hand) uploaded by Charnita F.Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (Right-hand) uploaded by Charnita F.

BY EVOLUENT

The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac offers Bluetooth connectivity for easy wireless pairing with Macs that support Bluetooth. The mouse is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. So there's no need for finger contortions to operate the buttons. Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without even changing your grip on the mouse. An extra-wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy-to-use functionality for six buttons through a simple and intuitive interface. see more...

Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
My husband recently got me one of these as a gift. It really takes some getting used to after using a horizontal mouse all my life but trust me, it's not as weird or uncomfortable as it may seem. It just feels a lot more natural holding the mouse like this and you don't have to twist your wrist. I am actually using it with an Android TV box (not a Mac) and it works just fine. It connects via Bluetooth. The buttons are customizable too, although, with Android, you only get basic functionality since there is no mobile app available for customizing the buttons.