evologie Stay Clear Cleanser, 5.0 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY EVOLOGIE

Evologie Stay Clear Cleanser is an advanced, non-drying formulation containing natural cleansing agents, antibacterials, and keratolytics to unclog pores, remove oil, bacteria and debris while maintaining your skin's natural pH balance. Lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, neutralizes environmental free-radicals that damage skin. Chamomile and honey extracts will leave your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. Benefits: Patent-pending YS3 Complex helps correct hyperpigmentation and rapidly clears pimples. see more...

• I use the intensive blemish serum on a daily basis and th...3 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive acne prone skin? 3 Answers
Buy on evologi...
Mae A.
Love this cleanser, it’s amazing! I think it helps dry my unwanted acne lol. It worked great with the serum and cream but I think you can also incorporate other products with them. So far I’ve been using my regular moisturizer on top of these products and they work great!
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
I despise this cleanser. I went to the drugstore and picked this up because I have been trying for years to get rid of my acne. I have oily acne prone skin and this made it 10x worse. I used this one time and the morning after I used it I woke up with pimples everywhere, they would not go away and some of them are still on my face 2 months later! I have scars now and my skin is super sensitive. I hate this do not purchase it
Joanne C.
A great cleanser, gentle yet effective. I use it to wash off my makeup and it helps keep my breakouts under control. I use it twice a day and my skin feels soft, smooth and clean.
Carissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought a kit with this in it from Costco and was upset because for the first time in my 33 yrs I've been experiencing breakouts for the first time. this use in combination with their serum and moisturizer has taken them completely away! its not drying and has worked miracles on my skin
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, this does nothing for my skin. I have used this multiple times in hopes it could help clear my blemishes. It is not drying but it is not effective either.
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
How well does this work for sensitive acne prone skin?
Mirna G.
El Paso, TX
I use the intensive blemish serum on a daily basis and thinking about buying the cleanser , Do you get better results by using both items? Does the cleanser dry your skin?