Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesEvol
Ziti Bolognese Frozen Pasta Bowl - 9oz

Evol Ziti Bolognese Frozen Pasta Bowl - 9oz

by Evol

Evol ziti bolognese pasta bowl. Ziti, ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese all topped with an insanely tasty tomato basil meat sauce.

What is your favorite Evol product? Mine is the new line of Street Tacos! So yummy without anything artificial!
Start your review of Evol Ziti Bolognese Frozen Pasta Bowl - 9oz!
Buffalo, NY
As an Italian, my mom always gives me looks when I buy frozen pasta dishes, but I can NOT help it when it comes to evol. Their products are seriously delicious and this was no different. It was so flavorful and didn't taste salty!
Minneapolis, MN
Good al dente frozen pasta. Tastes just like the kind I make from scratch. Only star off is because it’s not as unique in the frozen food aisle as many of their other dishes. Also miss the old eco-friendly packaging!
Shillington, PA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite go to frozen meal. Perfect for a quick lunch at work. Good amount of food, excellent flavor and textures. Will continue to enjoy!
Tacoma, WA
I recently tried the evol ziti and meat sauce frozen dinner and it really looks like the picture on the front of the box. With 15 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber this is a great meal. It is high in calories for TV dinners at 410 calories but this is good quality and tastes like a home cooked meal so for me this is worth it with great portion size.
Suwanee
This is one of my favorite frozen meals! I swear I have had pasta at restaurants that didn't taste as good as this. I always put it in a bowl after hearing it up and I feel like I've just made a gourmet Italian dinner. So much great flavor!
Tallahassee, FL
Yum yum! This doesn't taste frozen at all, tastes like it just came out of grandma's kitchen.
Goldsboro, Nc
I am really surprised at the quality of this frozen meal! I feel like this came right out of the oven. Very impressed!
Moundsville, WV
Seriously delicious for something that's frozen. I would recommend trying it for sure.