BY EVOL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! EVOL Uncured Bacon, Potato & Poblano Pepper Street Taco + Chipotle Crema 6-oz.

Kate C.
Asheville, NC
Evol are my favorite frozen food items. These tacos taste great as does the sauce. Occasionally hard to fine this particular flavor in my local grocery but have other options. They taco filling looks nothing like it does on the box but tastes good; the consistency is a little mushy but edible. In addition, the shells tend to toughen quite a bit in the microwave. These tacos are a little pricey for my budget but I would buy again from time to time.
Sarah S.
I liked this a lot. These are small but good. Mine came with mango hobanaro salsa which I did not like but I don't like fruity salsas.
Lauren P.
I hate giving anything Evol a bad review, but their street tacos do not taste well. The filling is gross, the sauce packets are gross, the entire meal is just ick. I would recommend any other Evol product, just not the street tacos (any flavor :( )
Teresa S.
I didn't care for the filling in these tacos. it looks nothing like the box and when cooked kinda looks like goup. The flavor is ok, but I would prefer to recognize what's in the taco, like in some of their other products
Linda R.
Good tacos for on the go. I usually add extra cooking time
And don't use the sauce
That is included
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
These are ok for a quick, on the go, bite to eat. The shells tend to harden rather quickly after they come out of the microwave.