BY EVOL

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Angie H.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my FAVORITE Evol product. Doesn't taste frozen at all, tastes like it just came from a gourmet restaurant's kitchen. Delicious!
Kristin O.
Omaha, NE
This is sooo good!!! I love their breakfast burritos, and decided to try a lunch option. I was licking out the bowl after I was done!!
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
This is the best. When I want a little taste of luxury I go for this. It's so good. It is a bit pricy for me but worth every penny
Teresa S.
Best frozen good for you mac and cheese I've ever had! it creamy and the truffles give it a rich tang. I absolutely recommend!
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
The flavor simply did not agree with my taste buds. I won't be making this purchase again. Not the best maccoroni and cheese.
Erin B.
I totally love this meal!! It is so delicious and my favorite go to when I need a quick meal. Such a great flavor!
Loriann M.
Yummy dishes. This is one of my favorite dishes but i actually like the all. The flavors are great and taste good.
Ruzella  W.
Lexington Pk, MD
Seriously, I could eat this every day!! It's so good! I love truffle everything, and this Mac & Cheese is perfect!
stacey s.
LONG BEACH, CA
I found this on a whim at Whole Foods.
Healthy aspects aside, wow.
I was satisfied with the flavor and portion.
Mical M.
united States
Purchased at: Safeway
Honestly, it cannot get any better!! I love this stuff. Sprinkle a little dash of Tapatio in there and OHMYGOD
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Monique B.
Knoxville, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?