BY EVOL #45 in Macaroni & Cheese

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie H.
I really don't know what it is about this food but I am low key obsessed with it. I get cravings for it and probably could eat it a couple times a week. Super easy to make, pop it in the oven for 40 mins and YUMM!
Jayke S.
ID, ['', '', '']
I used my free Evol coupon from my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox to buy this. I decided to go big or go home and I cooked this baby to perfection in the OVEN, rather than in the microwave like a common fool. It was the longest 40 minutes of my life. But, I was fairly satisfied when I finally got to sit down and eat it. It's surprisingly good for a frozen meal, which I am normally not a fan of. It's creamy, cheesy and has a nice crispy crust on top. I will say that it was a LITTLE bland to me. Also, although it's made with more natural ingredients....it's really not all that healthy when you look at the nutrition facts- sorry to burst everyone's bubble. All in all, pretty impressive for a frozen option.
Nabi V.
I was super impressed with this microwaveable meal! It is delicious, and tastes as if someone actually took the time to make it from scratch. Will definitely be getting this again.
Jordan V.
Lillian, AL
This is one of the best freezer meals I’ve ever had, and maybe one of the best mac and cheese recipes! You’d easily pay $8-10 for this in a restaurant, so $3 per meal is a STEAL.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used my free Evol coupon from my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox to buy this and after seeing what other stuff was available saw this- I wish there were more vegetarian options generally speaking because I keep a kosher style diet. However, this did not disappoint, it heated perfectly, had just the right amount of cheese, and even had breadcrumbs on top. it also seemed pretty reasonably priced. If you're looking for a healthier frozen food option, I would definitely say check this out!
Sarah R.
If you haven't tried this product yet- RUN don't walk to Target to pick it up. I don't really like mac n cheese because I didn't grow up with anything other than white cheese. I saw the truffle and I had to try it. I have this on hand in my freeze at ALL times. I also love that this is one of the healthier options for frozen meals.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Positively the best freezer truffle mac I have ever experienced. Fantastic truffle flavor (as it should be, considering it is made with real truffles and not just flavoring). However, if you aren't a big truffle fan this will easily be overpowering as others have stated before. For all my truffle lovers...you won't be disappointed! As always, baking yields a better product than the microwave but you will be pleased with either cooking preference.
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
This is my top favorite Evol mac and cheese meal. I love how cheesey it is and how crunchy the breadcrumbs stay. Although this is not the healthiest option, it isn't too terrible in comparison to other frozen meals. If you catch them on sale at Target, you can get a great deal (especially with cartwheel!) I will continue to eat this yummy mac and cheese over any other!
Jessica C.
La Mesa, CA
I love this frozen option! It has great flavor and the Parmesan gives a good crunch to the creamy dish. The only downside for me is that it is a little small and I usually need a snack to go with it if I bring it to work. The price is a little high but the taste makes it far superior to the cheaper options.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
De-freaking-licious! After trying the Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli, and Shredded Chicken Street Tacos (Don't buy it), I had little hope for the mac and cheese. Boy was I wrong! It ended up being one of the best frozen mac and cheeses I've ever had! If you like truffle, get it. Seriously.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?