BY EVOL #48 in Macaroni & Cheese

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Megan L.
Lexington, KY
OMG!!! For a quick frozen lunch...this dish is fabulous. It is rich, cheesy and the breadcrumbs provide a wonderful touch. This entree only takes three and half minutes in the microwave and I can find it at Kroger and Target. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is it can be pricer than my usual Lean Cuisines but the quality is well worth it!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I got this for free from @influenster and I didn't think it would be any good but I was shocked and it was so delicious! I felt like it was something I would get in a good restaurant. It didn't taste anything like other frozen meals. I am hooked and will be buying this next time I go to the store!
Kellie D.
Ardmore, OK
I don't usually eat many pre-made or processed food items, but after checking the ingredients in evol I took a chance. Very good flavor, texture, and portion. For lunch or a quick dinner this adult mac and cheese is a winner.
Sheila G.
I received this in my VoxBox. The breaded is really good but doesn't mix well with the cheese. It doesn't fill the entire bowl. I feel like I'm missing the other half. I got it from shoprite and I've seen it at Acne as well.
Megan M.
I bought this after a friend recommended the brand. I must say, if I was a big eater, this meal would not do- the portion is very small and maybe fills half the bowl.
I found the taste to be very fresh and not "sticky" feeling like most microwave mac and cheeses tend to be. I would probably buy again because it fit my needs and my taste pallete. If you're a big eater though, you will need a side dish :)
Brittany B.
Debary , FL
This stuff taste so good!! I got it free with Influenster and omg was I surprised. I usually hate frozen meals but this was free so I had to try it and I'm so glad I did! I now want to try what other things evol has to offer!
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
I had the ability to try this product for free. It has a great flavor. I don't typically purchase frozen meals, but this one is one that I would consider purchasing. It has just the right amount of sauce and topping!
Jacquelin C.
Eastover, NC
Great macaroni and cheese. I was disappointed by the amount of calories in an 8 oz bowl! Threw my calories for a loop. But it did keep me on budget for lunch and keep me from eating macaroni that would have thrown me completely off my diet. Would recommend for craving purposes.
Jessica W.
THE BEST BOXED MAC AND CHEESE IVE EVER HAD. this is really a treat, I am a Mac and cheese snob. This past weekend while grocery shopping at Wegmans, I stumbled across this brand and grabbed this particular medley. It smells and tastes so great that I am going to make this a freezer staple.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD. I am a college student who survives off of frozen food and this is by far my favorite mac and cheeseūüėć great flavor and a great price. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who loves mac. Buying again and again.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Monique B.
Knoxville, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?