BY EVOL #40 in Macaroni & Cheese

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Buy on Jet.com
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I used my free coupon from my Eat Well box to purchase this. I love all things truffle oil so it was a no brainer to try the Mac n Cheese. But the smell!!!!! Ugh, the worst!! I smelled it as it was cooking and not at all appetizing. The taste wasn't that much better. A little on the bland side. I did enjoy the crunchy breadcrumbs though. Plus for the cals, the portion was way small. The bowl isn't even filled halfway! When not on sale at Target this is over $5 and I would not of been happy spending that much for a small portion.
Mary F.
Don't let that picture fool you! This was the most disgusting mac and cheese I have ever had! This tastes like dog food. I would actually give my dog better food than this. Highly do not recommend.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I had no idea what truffles was until after I bought it. I don't eat fungus. I don't even eat mushrooms. It doesn't sound appetizing to me. But, this was pretty good! This dish has an odd smell to it that's a bit nauseating. I'm thinking it's because of the truffles. I would buy it again, if it was the only frozen item on the shelf by EVOL. 3 stars because of the smell.
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wow! Imagine my surprise when I made this delicious Mac n cheese in my little office microwave...only to discover an explosion of truffley goodness! This was my first time trying a frozen boxed Mac. Usually I make mine from scratch. I was looking for a quick & easy lunchtime comfort meal and this one hit the mark! Evol Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl
Jessica B.
As far as frozen Macaroni and Cheese goes, this is the leader of the pack and I am obsessed! Way, way better than other brands and boxed Mac & Cheese!

Since trying it, I have picked up a couple boxes of the Evol Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese. It's a bit of heaven. It's such a delicious, fast meal that feels far more luxurious than it actually is. I love that they give you just enough to keep full after eating it and it is totally guilt-free. Evol mastered a rich, delightful flavor with this bowl--you'll never scoff at frozen dinners again.
Ashley D.
This is literally the best frozen pasta dish I have tried so far! I'm a busy college student and never have time to cook a good meal I've tried all kinds of other frozen pasta is before this is the only one that doesn't turn out soggy and mushy. I really love evol because they're so fresh and healthy it is so amazing I really recommend this product to anyone who's running on a low budget and low time!
Cindy D.
Top notch mac and cheese! And this is coming from someone born and raised in the Midwest!! It’s a little pricey but a very nice portion. The flavor is amazing and consistent throughout the dish. And it’s good for you! Organic, vegetarian, and gluten sensitive. You don’t even have to go far to get it. I’ve found it both at Target and Walmart. Absolute best part - all you have to do is pop it in the microwave. It truly tastes like something from a restaurant.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I'm not big on mushrooms, but I thought I'd try this because cheese makes everything better. The taste itself isn't that bad, but the smell was so overwhelming and nauseating I couldn't even finish eating this one. Not a favorite, and I won't be purchasing this one again. This is the only Evol meal so far I haven't enjoyed.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
OMG!!! For a quick frozen lunch...this dish is fabulous. It is rich, cheesy and the breadcrumbs provide a wonderful touch. This entree only takes three and half minutes in the microwave and I can find it at Kroger and Target. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is it can be pricer than my usual Lean Cuisines but the quality is well worth it!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I got this for free from @influenster and I didn't think it would be any good but I was shocked and it was so delicious! I felt like it was something I would get in a good restaurant. It didn't taste anything like other frozen meals. I am hooked and will be buying this next time I go to the store!
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?