BY EVOL

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Maegen W.
Greenvale, NY
Oh. My. Goodness. This has become my guilty pleasure. Some days when I know work is going to be rough, I have one of these for lunch, and it makes my whole day. The flavor is amazing, and it cooks in just 3 minutes. So much easier than trying to boil water and wait around. If you like Mac and Cheese, give this a try!
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
This is one of my favorite frozen entrees. It’s so tasty and the Pablo breadcrumbs add just enough texture to it that it doesn’t resemble box/frozen Mac and cheese at all.
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a lot of EVOL products and often buy one or two per week to eat at work. Although I LOVE how this one tastes it is the only one of their products that I feel guilty about eating. For a healthy frozen meal the price is on par with other options.
Emily G.
Middleton
This is a restaurant quality Mac and cheese. It’s not at all frozen tasting. It’s tastes gourmet. I love anything with truffle and this has such fantastic flavor. I typically buy it from Whole Foods Market but I think it’s widely available.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I got a free coupon for any EVOL frozen entree and I chose the Truffle Macaroni amd Cheese. I had another frozen entree from EVOL and wasn't that impressed with it but I really enjoyed the Truffle Mac and Cheese entree. It was very creamy and had a great flavor. It has a much better flavor than the regular frozen entrees that I normally buy so I'm very happy with this choice. I think this brand is a really great brand and they have good ingredients and healthy options. I did have to add a little salt because it was a little bland but a little salt did just the trick. I would recommend this entree and will be buying it again. The price is pretty average for frozen entrees. I got this one for free but I did check the price and I think this entree is worth the price and a good value for the money.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
I love this stuff so much. I was a little weird about it at first but it tastes amazing. I love the bread crumbs with it. It afforadable. A lot of the time we pick it up for part of our dinners.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I love the EVOL Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl! They are delicious and just the right size for a meal with a side salad or for a super indulgent snack.
Cory E.
OMG- SO GOOD!! I got this free in my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox and was blown away. One of the best frozen meals I've ever had hands down. So creamy, cheesy and the truffle flavor is really strong. It's a really rich mac and cheese- not all artificial or chemical tasting. The price is a dollar or two more than your typical frozen meal, but given the ingredients, and the fact that the heartiness keeps you full longer, I'd say it's totally worth it. Can't wait to try more!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I buy frozen dinners to eat a work and found this brand at Wal-Mart. I had never had it before so decided to buy a couple and give it a try. Today for lunch I had the mac + cheese. I loved it! While the taste is a little different than other macaroni and cheese meals I've had (probably the truffle influence), I loved eating it! The sauce is creamy and there are crispy breadcrumbs sprinkled on top. I would love to eat this again (plus, if you save the "points" from each box, you can eventually get a free shirt!).
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I used my free coupon from my Eat Well box to purchase this. I love all things truffle oil so it was a no brainer to try the Mac n Cheese. But the smell!!!!! Ugh, the worst!! I smelled it as it was cooking and not at all appetizing. The taste wasn't that much better. A little on the bland side. I did enjoy the crunchy breadcrumbs though. Plus for the cals, the portion was way small. The bowl isn't even filled halfway! When not on sale at Target this is over $5 and I would not of been happy spending that much for a small portion.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Monique B.
Knoxville, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?