BY EVOL #40 in Macaroni & Cheese

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Buy on Jet.com
Maegen W.
Greenvale, NY
Oh. My. Goodness. This has become my guilty pleasure. Some days when I know work is going to be rough, I have one of these for lunch, and it makes my whole day. The flavor is amazing, and it cooks in just 3 minutes. So much easier than trying to boil water and wait around. If you like Mac and Cheese, give this a try!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly don’t know how to feel about this. I thought it looked good, but when I made it, as my girlfriend put it, it “smells like bad breath.” It is very stinky and doesn’t have an appetizing smell to it.

When I tasted it, it had a familiar taste where I can’t put my finger on it, but I didn’t really taste any Parmesan on it. It was okay, but I don’t think that I’m going to repurchase this meal.
Andréa G.
I heated this up in my microwave and the most horrendously disgusting smell enveloped my entire home. I had to double bag it in a garbage bag and run it down to the dumpster for fear that if I didn't, I would vomit. I couldn't get the smell out of my microwave for the entire day. Given that, I wouldn't dare eat it unless I wanted to make myself ill.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
This is one of my favorite frozen entrees. It’s so tasty and the Pablo breadcrumbs add just enough texture to it that it doesn’t resemble box/frozen Mac and cheese at all.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
I can't live without this frozen meal in my freezer. By far my favorite frozen dinner and mac and cheese. The truffle is just the perfect amount and it makes my mouth water before it's even done cooking. Reasonably priced and ready in 3 and half minutes. You can't go wrong with this mac n cheese
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a lot of EVOL products and often buy one or two per week to eat at work. Although I LOVE how this one tastes it is the only one of their products that I feel guilty about eating. For a healthy frozen meal the price is on par with other options.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I am obsessed with this Evol Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl! It is ready in just a few minutes and the ingredients are clean and simple. The truffle flavor is amazing! I would be happy to eat this everyday.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I got a free coupon for any EVOL frozen entree and I chose the Truffle Macaroni amd Cheese. I had another frozen entree from EVOL and wasn't that impressed with it but I really enjoyed the Truffle Mac and Cheese entree. It was very creamy and had a great flavor. It has a much better flavor than the regular frozen entrees that I normally buy so I'm very happy with this choice. I think this brand is a really great brand and they have good ingredients and healthy options. I did have to add a little salt because it was a little bland but a little salt did just the trick. I would recommend this entree and will be buying it again. The price is pretty average for frozen entrees. I got this one for free but I did check the price and I think this entree is worth the price and a good value for the money.
Cory E.
OMG- SO GOOD!! I got this free in my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox and was blown away. One of the best frozen meals I've ever had hands down. So creamy, cheesy and the truffle flavor is really strong. It's a really rich mac and cheese- not all artificial or chemical tasting. The price is a dollar or two more than your typical frozen meal, but given the ingredients, and the fact that the heartiness keeps you full longer, I'd say it's totally worth it. Can't wait to try more!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I buy frozen dinners to eat a work and found this brand at Wal-Mart. I had never had it before so decided to buy a couple and give it a try. Today for lunch I had the mac + cheese. I loved it! While the taste is a little different than other macaroni and cheese meals I've had (probably the truffle influence), I loved eating it! The sauce is creamy and there are crispy breadcrumbs sprinkled on top. I would love to eat this again (plus, if you save the "points" from each box, you can eventually get a free shirt!).
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Chardonnay W.
Is this any good??
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Is this good id like to try it
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?