BY EVOL

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Evol Thai Style Curry Chicken - 20 oz see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love that it tastes so good, is so affordable and is easy to cook. I hate that I eat the whole bag by myself. I love that I don't feel guilty because it just tastes so good! This is the most comforting meal I've ever had and the chicken and vegetables taste so fresh. I have a friend who used to cook coconut curry soup and this tastes just like it! That's probably why I ate the whole bag. I recommend this totally. I also recommend eating the whole bag if you must and not feeling guilty afterward.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This is so good! If you like curry, you won't be disappointed! Typically I add some veggies when I make this dish just to add some more health benefits! It's also a pretty reasonable price of you compare trying to make it your self and buy the ingredients individually. Super filling and yummy!