BY EVOL

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Evol Thai Style Curry Chicken - 20 oz see more...

Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This is so good! If you like curry, you won't be disappointed! Typically I add some veggies when I make this dish just to add some more health benefits! It's also a pretty reasonable price of you compare trying to make it your self and buy the ingredients individually. Super filling and yummy!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love that it tastes so good, is so affordable and is easy to cook. I hate that I eat the whole bag by myself. I love that I don't feel guilty because it just tastes so good! This is the most comforting meal I've ever had and the chicken and vegetables taste so fresh. I have a friend who used to cook coconut curry soup and this tastes just like it! That's probably why I ate the whole bag. I recommend this totally. I also recommend eating the whole bag if you must and not feeling guilty afterward.