BY EVOL #59 in Frozen Entrees

Evol. Bowls Teriyaki Chicken.

New & improved.

Compostable bowl.

Made from scratch deliciousness.

Natural*.

Low fat.

14g protein.

4g fiber.

Free-range chicken.

Gluten free.

*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-21015.

Grilled white meat chicken, steamed brown rice, red & green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli-all topped with an insanely tasty teriyaki sauce.

Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
After recently having to go gluten free, it's a lot more difficult to find quick meals to make (that aren't super expensive). I ran across Evol in the grocery store & decided to give it a try. I'm not usually a person to try frozen chicken, but the Teriyaki Chicken sounded too good to pass up. Super easy to heat up & the food is AWESOME. You can't even tell it was frozen - healthy, gluten free, and inexpensive - I purchase these all the time now for when I really don't feel like cooking dinner.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Foodie Expert
Love evol. The flavor is good and quality is great! Evol makes amazing frozen food! All made of great quality food, with outstanding flavors! Evol makes their products out of all natural, home grown foods. You can read every single ingredient on the label, that's why I love evol products. Great price and highly recommend to other people not only this product but try a couple of their other products, their amazing.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Really delicious, especially the sauce. lifesaver for someone who can't eat foods with gluten, and it's good for you. Have purchased so many times now and love that you can just microwave it and eat. I tell everyone I know about this and try to get them to eat it too.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Great in a pinch when working late or baby'sitting. Love this brand and the fact they have so many gluten free friendly products!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I have always wanted to try these products and glad I did I love the fact that is gluten-free low-fat has brown rice fresh red and green bell peppers broccoli carrots and snap peas the sauce is amazing I have also like that the products don't use antibiotics and never fed animal by-products I will highly suggest you try this product it is delicious healthy and yummy
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
I love the evol brand!! I eat anything they make that is gluten free and the teriyaki chicken is one of my favorites! It has so much flavor without it being smothered in a sodium packed sauce. I recommend to anyone even if you don't have to eat gluten free. It is SO good. I buy it at any grocery store such as Walmart, Savemart, Safeway, target.
Okyana D.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
The best frozen food I have ever eat and I have only eat this brand after I had tried it. Good price good taste good ingredients good quality that can be trusted.
Traci S.
Traci S.
This is one of the better gluten free entrees I have tried. I am gluten and lactose intolerant, and many of the gluten free entrees contain cheese, or other dairy.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Foodie Expert
I received a free sample from #influenster in exchange for my honest review. I found this meal extremely flavorful and delicious.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Quogue, NY
Love this chicken teriyaki bowl from Evol. It is light and the portion is filling. Perfect meal to keep in the freezer for the kids!