BY EVOL #99 in Frozen Entrees

Evol. Bowls Teriyaki Chicken.

New & improved.

Compostable bowl.

Made from scratch deliciousness.

Natural*.

Low fat.

14g protein.

4g fiber.

Free-range chicken.

Gluten free.

*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-21015.

Grilled white meat chicken, steamed brown rice, red & green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli-all topped with an insanely tasty teriyaki sauce.

PiecesOf C.
For a frozen meal, I have to say this is pretty tasty! PLUS, it’s gluten free! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 AND, there fairly healthy...actually has real chopped veggies and lots of them. Actually has real pieces of chicken. You know what I’m talking about. We all know what real and fake chicken taste like. Under 300 calories with 14 grams protein.

Keep kickin out MORE gluten free meals, please!!!!!! #influenstereats
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This frozen meal is really good. Get ready within 5 minutes, has lot of vegetables which actually look more fresh than any other frozen meal I have ever eaten, is gluten free, comes with brown rice and tastes great. What's not to like ? I like cooking but at times when I am in a hurry or don't feel like cooking these meals come in handy. I buy these from King Soopers and always keep 1-2 in stock in my refrigerator. I would recommend this to people who really like teriyaki chicken and will definitely but these again.
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that I can taste the freshness in this product! Unlike other frozen meals I can actually see what the vegetables are and know what they are. I feel good about eating this and always have 1 or 2 during each work week.
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
After recently having to go gluten free, it's a lot more difficult to find quick meals to make (that aren't super expensive). I ran across Evol in the grocery store & decided to give it a try. I'm not usually a person to try frozen chicken, but the Teriyaki Chicken sounded too good to pass up. Super easy to heat up & the food is AWESOME. You can't even tell it was frozen - healthy, gluten free, and inexpensive - I purchase these all the time now for when I really don't feel like cooking dinner.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
I really like the evol plates - especially this teriyaki chicken bowl. I have all the flavor I"m looking for but in a healthy way. I don't feel like I did't eat enough either. Honestly, for the macros on this, you could eat two portions and still have it be a reasonable meal.

These are also easy to preheat and pack and go. Sometimes you can find it on sale also but I think these are a great buy. I've tried several other flavors of their products and I think all of their plates are pretty delicious. Fajita cups too!
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have always wanted to try these products and glad I did I love the fact that is gluten-free low-fat has brown rice fresh red and green bell peppers broccoli carrots and snap peas the sauce is amazing I have also like that the products don't use antibiotics and never fed animal by-products I will highly suggest you try this product it is delicious healthy and yummy
Brittany M.
I love the evol brand!! I eat anything they make that is gluten free and the teriyaki chicken is one of my favorites! It has so much flavor without it being smothered in a sodium packed sauce. I recommend to anyone even if you don't have to eat gluten free. It is SO good. I buy it at any grocery store such as Walmart, Savemart, Safeway, target.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Since I'm currently strict on a nutrition plan this meal is easy while on the go and while I'm trying to remain healthy. They're so tasty and have the right amount of goods and protein you need. I would buy this again especially when I don't feel like preparing myself a meal.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
The best frozen food I have ever eat and I have only eat this brand after I had tried it. Good price good taste good ingredients good quality that can be trusted.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love evol. The flavor is good and quality is great! Evol makes amazing frozen food! All made of great quality food, with outstanding flavors! Evol makes their products out of all natural, home grown foods. You can read every single ingredient on the label, that's why I love evol products. Great price and highly recommend to other people not only this product but try a couple of their other products, their amazing.
Stephanie S.