BY EVOL

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Evol Sriracha Chicken Bowl 9oz see more...

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Definitely would buy again, it tastes so good and spicier than I actually expected. The chicken is that typical frozen chicken taste, which is bleh, but everything else is super tasty and flavourful! I’ll buy it again, but the price isn’t the greatest.
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
This was pretty good. A little bland for my taste but I would definitely eat it again. I was able to find this at Whole foods but not a huge selection of Evol products which was bummer so not much to choose from. The spice was tolerable and had the perfect veggie mix with brown rice, just wish there was more chicken.
C M.
I'm surprised by reviews saying this lax flavor, I can handle a lot of space and this was almost too spicy for me but in a good way. The chicken has good flavor and doesn't have that fake taste that some frozen meals tend to.
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
This little bowl is surprisingly satisfying. When I first opened up the box, I was a little disappointed that there was so little actual chicken inside. The flavor IS good though and in the end, I felt full... probably from the rice.

If you can get this on sale (I used my Target Cartwheel app to get a discount), this is a great deal. It might not satisfy most people though because it is a little bit on the smaller serving side. If you're looking for a light, quick lunch for work, then this isn't a bad option at all.
Brittany M.
Evol bowls are my FAVORITE. All that I’ve tried have been a win in my eyes. This sriracha chicken bowl delivers the spice of sriracha and the deliciousness of the rest of the ingredients like rice, broccoli, etc. It is a great treat meal if you’re trying to be healthy (or not).