Evol Shredded Chicken Street Taco + Ancho Aioli uploaded by Brianne C.

BY EVOL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! EVOL Shredded Chicken Street Taco + Ancho Aioli 6-oz.

Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
Actually reviewing the shredded chicken & caramelized onion w/ guac. Regardless, it wasn't worth it. $5 for two tiny tacos that look processed is ridiculous. The bottom of the tortilla came out soggy, while the top was hard as a rock. Taste was mediocre. For that price (or less) I can get fresh made tacos that are more filling at any one of several restaurants near by. Only reason I gave it the second star, is because they included a good amount of guac.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
Could have been much better. It's messy looking, soggy, and falls apart. The guacamole is excellent, but the rest of it is kind of gross. I would give the guacamole a 4/5 if I could, but the tacos themselves were a solid 1/5.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I really wanted to like these, they are ethically raised chicken, but the tacos were soggy, the guacamole was delicious, but overall disappointing for the size and the money. Skip this one!
I am sorry but I hated even giving them 1 star! I don't know how they can possibly be proud of this food! We heated the food exactly as specified and it was straight MUSH! Save your money!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I really like the concept and flavor of these tacos. One downside is that they are a little soft and flexible for my taste. I don’t expect them to be crispy but these feel as if they’re about to rip when I’m holding them. The taste makes up for it, however, they are also a little pricy for two teeny tacos.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Just don't. I bought these and followed cooking them exactly as directed. The sauces does not becomes a nice sauce. Cream frozen can obviously not become unfrozen. After heating the tacos I took a bite and thought for a second, "is this chicken or fish?" So when your chicken taco doesn't taste like chicken and has the consistency of a soggy fish taco you know this is just bad on many levels. Trust me and walk past it. Only reason I bought it was the gluten free attraction, but the taste profiles are not even there.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pottstown, PA
Save yourself and skip Evol all together. If your life depends on sadly attempting to power through the excuse for food that is Evol, do not buy these street tacos. Unless you enjoy eating cardboard and plastic, and apparently bones and spoiled cream sauce.