BY EVOL

Evol shredded beef burrito. Tender beef, pinto beans, rice, cheddarâ cheese,â roasted corn and an authentic tomato salsa all hand rolled together in an insanely tasty flour tortilla.

Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I was excited to try this brand of burrito, but it didn't meet any of my expectations. I knew it wouldn't taste like a burrito from Chipolte, but in my opinion, there was very little flavor to it at all. It cost almost $6.00 at Safeway, which I thought was a lot, but my brother said that there are two different sizes, and the smaller ones were about half the price. The burrito that I got was pretty big. Given the lack of flavor, though, I would have been better off paying $1.00-$1.50 for the generic ones.

Years ago I avoided "healthy" foods because they always lacked flavor. Things have ".evolved" enough that it shouldn't be the case anymore. I would not reccomend this product. It costs way too much. Save your money.
Leah C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I ate this burrito out of sheer laziness - I just did not want to make the 10 minute trek to Chipotle so I figured I'd try to evol burrito in my freezer. I was so disappointed when I took my first bite. There was no flavor - it was so bland. I had to drench the burrito in salsa, cheese and hot sauce to make it even edible (and at that point I couldn't even taste the burrito itself anymore). Very disappointed with this, evol.
Nellie K.
Salisbury, MD
Just gross. I'm a big chipotle fan so my burrito game has high standards...don't recommend