Evol Lean & Fit Egg White on Multi-Grain Flatbread 3.6 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Tabatha R.

BY EVOL

Egg white, kale, roasted tomato & goat cheese served on multi-grain flatbread. see more...

Jenn L.
Long Beach, CA
I love evol! (For the longest time I thought it was Love but I learned otherwise!)
Their frozen breakfasts are great for quick bites. And use cage free eggs. This one is tasty and vegetarian. My favorite
@goodeatswithjenn
Rie G.
The best frozen vegetarian breakfast sandwich I have ever tasted. I buy these buy the box when I go to Target. I just grab one of the boxes out of the refrigerator in the frozen section and keep it moving.
I love the perfect taste of seasonings, the kale, the egg whites and the Flat-bread all wrapped into one. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
I'm literally eating this right now as I type this review... it's disgusting. I love goat cheese and this just makes it super gritty. The only reason this is getting more than one star is because it is super easy to "cook". 1 min and 45 sec in the microwave and it is hot and ready, but I'd rather it not feel like I'm eating crunky eggs and gritty sand-like goat cheese.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
I love this breakfast sandwich! it's very healthy and the topping is tasty ( if you like kale). warm up for a little over a min and it's perfect. I use coupons and the target cartwheel app to get these down to about $.60 per sandwich. pretty good deal!!
jenna r.
recently became obsessed with goat cheese so when i saw this breakfast sandwich for only 150 calories of course i had to try it. i'm not a huge kale fan but this was great, will definitely buy again. only problem was a lot of the cheese came out during microwaving so i'd adjust the time a little bit
Bethany T.
Love love love! It really hit the spot this morning. It was delicious. I would purchase this again and again and again. I can't wait to try the other things from this brand.