Evol Gluten Free Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese 8oz uploaded by Kayla L.Evol Gluten Free Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese 8oz uploaded by Kady E.

BY EVOL

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Evol Gluten Free Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese 8oz see more...

Wendi P.
Mobile, AL
Ever since I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease I have discovered that I genuinely miss microwaveable meals. Evol Gouda Gluten Free Mac and Cheese fills that hole - and it's amazingly more delicious than any gluten-filled microwave mac I ever had.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This is a gift from the gluten free gods.  I struggled to find good GF Mac and cheese.  Most brands I've tried have had a funky texture to it.  This one tastes like the real deal.
Kayla L.
Anamosa, IA
This is seriously some of the most amazing Mac n cheese I have ever had! You would NEVER guess it's a frozen meal! Had such a wonderful smoked flavor from the Gouda, you would think there's some yummy bacon cooked in with it. The caramelized onion flavor was just perfect in this as well. My five and one year olds were begging for more! Only bad thing is it ran out so quickly!
Stacy S.
I purchased this product as I received a coupon from the company to test it out for free. It was absolutely delicious and it was so easy to make. I also love that they usually have sales on them and major stores. It is a little high in calories and fat but it does work as a quick meal
Abigail G.
This is the best frozen Mac and cheese I've ever had! Better cheese and better price than most all other brands out there, love that it has Gouda in it(that's my favorite cheese). It's gluten free which is amazing and even tastes better than Annie's! Wow that's good! Recommend to others, repurchase often.
Kady E.
Best frozen mac and cheese I have been able to find. Then add it is gluten free and that is a really great bonus. It taste pretty good and only takes 3 minutes to heat up. This is definitely a product I will have again.
Sarah S.
This is the best gluten free Mac and cheese I've had. This is even better than a lot of the non gluten free Mac and cheese I've had!. This is very cheesy and delicious!
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
This stuff is super tasty, easy to prepare AND gluten free. What more could you ask for? I usually get it on sale at target
Brittany M.
I’m always hesitant to buy frozen Mac and cheese. Is this any good?