Evol Ginger Soy Udon Noodles Frozen Dinner 9 oz. Bowl uploaded by Danica K.

BY EVOL

Love What You EatWe make Real Food with simple, easy to recognize ingredients and big taste. We care about where our ingredients come from and how they are produced - because every eating experience should feel good and be worth sharing. Go ahead, Love what you eat! see more...

• Are these any good?1 Answers
  • This looks soooo delicious, what store carries this stuff?1 Answers
  • Does the sauce kind of taste like sweet and sour?1 Answers
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the evol brand because their foods have nothing artificial and they have a good selection of vegetarian items. However I have not found a dinner that I loved. This  Evol Ginger Soy Udon Noodles Frozen Dinner 9 oz. Bowl was very spicy and it wasn't enough to fill me. At $5-$6 a dinner I expect it to be filling. So again I was disappointed, but I will keep trying other meals.
Danica K.
the most tasty TV dinner brand Iv ever experienced. Evol is fresh tasty food you won’t be disappointed! This one has a spicy zing to it just the right amount no added sauce is needed. Snow peas snap with crunch and the carrots are the perfect size not minced too small.
Amber L.
Lexington , KY
I’ve had another meal made by this company that I also loved. The noodles in this package are so good. So good. The vegetables also taste great and not too frozen. I usually get this from either Meijer or Kroger, both always have it! The instructions on the back actually cook the dish perfectly, and if you transfer it into your own bowl it looks like something you whipped up yourself. I’ve recommended it to friends and recommend it to you!
Courtney W.
Lynchburg , Virginia
This is going to be a definite staple on my monthly menu! I served it with teriyaki glazed pork chops, but as the S.O and I were eating we talked about how good this would be with shrimp, or even tofu for a vegetarian meal. Can't wait till the next grocery trip to buy more of these!
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Pretty good. So is the price. If you need a quick cheap meal just add a salad and you are full for the evening. Nice flavorful noodles whole grain goodness. Compared to Amy's it is a good alternative.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I normally don't eat frozen prepared meals but I had grabbed one on a lazy night and was so impressed by quality and richness of the flavor ! Even the texture of it was great for precooked food. A bit pricier than other frozen meals but well worth it for taste and nutritional content
Maddi E.
Louisville
I absolutely love these boxed meals, for someone who's constantly on the go and constantly packing my lunch it's super easy to just grab one of these out of the freezer and take to work. They're super tasty and good for a diet too!
Ellie G.
Although these products are kind of expensive, they are so good, healthy and in my opinion worth the price. I love heating these up for quick and easy lunches or dinner. The noodles are one of my favorite meals.
RayAnna P.
Cedartown, GA
I love these so much! I love that they taste good, and are actually healthy! I've never had a frozen meal that is all of those things. A little pricy, but worth it to me. I definitely recommend these!
Catalina M.
If you love the gourmet food but you are not the best cook try buying this you just have to follow a simple simple very easy and you will surprise your family with this rich dish
Brittany E.
Does this have a lot of sodium?
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
I love all Asian noodles and this brand but how does the ginger soy sauce taste?!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This looks soooo delicious, what store carries this stuff?
Gina D.