Is this brand better than microwaveable kraft macaroni? And do you think it'a stil kid friendly enough or does it shy away from traditional Mac and cheese too much?
Laughlin, NV - il y a 7 ans

4 answers

Hi Meagan, personally I would say the Evol Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl has a great taste. I wouldn't necessarily put it in the same categories as a more kid-friendly mac and cheese. Simply due to the stronger truffle flavor of the mac and cheese. I'm not sure it would be tasty to younger kids, but it's definitely good.
il y a 5 ans
It is way better for you than Kraft. It has natural ingredients and no junk in it. Not sure if it would be suitable for kids because it has a slight truffle flavor. It is delicious though.
il y a 5 ans
I do not think this is kid friendly because truffle is either a hit or miss with the taste buds. It can be very overpowering and put off kids.
il y a 6 ans
This is the best microwave mac n cheese that you'll eat in your life. I feel like it more of an adult mac n cheese though. I would think that most kids would miss that traditional Kraft mac n cheese taste.
il y a 6 ans