Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseEvol
Frozen Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl - 8oz

Evol Frozen Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl - 8oz

Evol truffle parmesan macaroni & cheese. Tubetti pasta and creamy truffle parmesan cheddar cheese sauce all topped with insanely tasty panko breadcrumbs.

Is this good id like to try it
It looks and sounds really nice, what's the calories and fat in this please?
Is this brand or item considered a healthy food option? Is it flavorful?
Start your review of Evol Frozen Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl - 8oz!
Amanda G.
Greenville, TX
Evol  Frozen Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl - 8oz uploaded by Amanda G.
I got a free coupon for any EVOL frozen entree and I chose the Truffle Macaroni amd Cheese. I had another frozen entree from EVOL and wasn't that impressed with it but I really enjoyed the Truffle Mac and Cheese entree. It was very creamy and had a great flavor. It has a much better flavor than the regular frozen entrees that I normally buy so I'm very happy with this choice. I think this brand is a really great brand and they have good ingredients and healthy options. I did have to add a little salt because it was a little bland but a little salt did just the trick. I would recommend this entree and will be buying it again. The price is pretty average for frozen entrees. I got this one for free but I did check the price and I think this entree is worth the price and a good value for the money.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
This mac and cheese is so creamy and delicious. I love the little pasta shapes and the breadcrumbs add just enough crunch 😋 my husband says it smells funny but it taste so good and i can’t get enough of it. Makes for a nice quick meal too. I would highly recommend trying 😀
Dana W.
Aberdeen, WA
I found these a couple of years ago at Target. They seemed perfect for work lunches so I decided to give them a try. Each flavor is delicious in its own way, but there is just no beating the extravagant flavors of the truffle mac and cheese. Creamy, cheesy, and catering to the more sophisticated adult pallet, the Evol bowl is healthy, non GMO, and a treat ever time.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
So delicious! The truffle is not overpowering or artificial. Perfect portion for a meal. This is my favorite frozen meal! I keep them stocked in my freezer for days that I forget to pack a lunch.
Lauren P.
I used my free Evol coupon from my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox to buy this and after seeing what other stuff was available saw this- I wish there were more vegetarian options generally speaking because I keep a kosher style diet. However, this did not disappoint, it heated perfectly, had just the right amount of cheese, and even had breadcrumbs on top. it also seemed pretty reasonably priced. If you're looking for a healthier frozen food option, I would definitely say check this out!
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Evol  Frozen Truffle Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese Bowl - 8oz uploaded by Tara D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Im addicted to this flavorful Yummy goodness! The truffle flavored mac and chees is the best super easy to make and add some hot sauce and you have some kick.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
I like this cuz even though it’s frozen, it still manages to taste good, including a little crunch at the top. For a single serving it’s towardsthe higher end for frozen food but cheaper than eating out
Khristy N.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this was going to be so good, I was mistaken. The smell is so bad makes you sick to your stomach and the taste is just as worse. Left a bad taste in my mouth as well. Gave it to my niece and nephews they liked it.
Taira F.
Atlanta, GA
If you’re low carb, watch out for this one because it has a lot of carbs. It’s really tasty and leaves me very satisfied.
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is always in my freezer. Unbelievable truffle flavor! I usually top mine with truffle hot sauce. It’s so decadent! #foodie #trufflelover