BY EVOL

Evol fire grilled steak bowl. Fire grilled steak, black beans, cilantro lime rice, red & green bell peppers, roasted corn and cheddar cheese all topped with an insanely tasty cilantro lime pesto. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla M.
I'm obsessed with the brand and this bowl. Perfect flavors all blended together. The cilantro is a great addition too. All wholesome flavors. If they sold this in a bigger bag I would have definitely bought it. The price is a bit steep but I would keep buying it regardless. Also I would recommend instead of the listed time on the box to put it for 30 seconds extra because sometimes I take a bite and it's still cold 😩 you should definitely try this.
Brittany M.
This steak bowl is so delicious! This is one of the first gluten free frozen meals I ever tried since going gluten free. It may be frozen, but once cooked it tastes 100% fresh. The flavors are just perfect with not too much or too little of anything. I like that there’s not too much cheese so that I am able to taste the array of other ingredients such as roasted corn and peppers and black beans.
Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
I received a coupon for an EVOL food product complimentary in my Eat Well Be Well ox Box and chose this meal. I admit I was a bit hesitant about trying this. Frozen meals do not exactly have a great rep for being tasty. That on top of a previous poor experience with another EVOL meal (butternut squash ravioli, I believe), I was not too keen on trying anything else. But a friend of mine highly recommended this one, and I figured I have a coupon for a free meal...so why not? Wow, this did NOT disappoint! First, it smelled WONDERFUL. Even my 6 year old daughter kept raving about how delicious it smelled! Second, that taste was just on point! Full of flavor, and enough of all the ingredients to blend really well together. I ate about half of it just on its own and savoring every bite. Breaking out some tortilla chips, I used the second half as a makeshift dip. Delicious both ways! And filling, to boot! I'm definitely heading back to the store to stock up on these. It's also a lesson learned: one not so great meal doesn't mean every meal will be like that. This is fantastic!
Jamie N.
I received this product complimentary in the eat we'll be well voxbox, and I am SO glad I did.
I always saw these meals and wanted to try them, and for some reason never made the plunge. Maybe because it was a slightly higher price point than I was used to. Now I know what I was missing, I doubt I will go back. This meal met the "expectation vs reality" test, once I pull it out of the box and warm it up, it actually looks like it was advertised. It tastes even better than it looks, if that's possible. Such a vibrant flavor, and doesn't feel like I'm eating something that was frozen. If you're on the fence about this brand... let this be your nudge in the direction of trying it, you will not regret it.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I received a coupon to try this free in my Eat Well, Be Well Voxbox. I just ate it for lunch. Wow!!!!!!!!! This is perfection in a bowl. It tasted so fresh and authentic! You wouldn't guess this was came from a box! Gluten free. All real ingredients in this bowl! My man is an extremely picky eater and he even enjoyed a few bites! I found this at Winco Foods and it was $3. Yes, $3! That's a deal! I definitely will be stocking up on this next time I go to Winco!
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a really good bowl, but the black beans were kind of a weird texture and were slightly hard.  There was just something this bowl was missing... I'd eat it again, but I'd probably have to add something to it
Sarah G.
Crofton, MD
I choose this meal with my free coupon from my Eat Well Be Well box.  While it was a tough decision because everything looked tasty this one stood out to me.  All I have to say is WOW!  As frozen meals go you would never even know if it weren't for the plastic bowl it came in. So tasty and flavorful!  I will definitely be purchasing this one again even though I am not thrilled with the retail price.  It was filling and kept me satisfied.  Thanks EVOL!
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
I received a sample of this through the #EatWell #Voxbox courtesy of Influenster. So, to begin, this product was fairly difficult to find as the only store that had it in the area was Whole Foods. The price was pretty steep at $5 per box, my ultimate review is that while I liked this product and what they stand for, I like how it is fresh and good, but for $5 I would much rather buy something else and would prefer not to eat frozen microwavable foods. Overall it was very fresh and decent.. but not worth the price point.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Got this in my #eatwellbewell box! I didn't have high hopes because I really javen't found frozen foods to be that tasty. boy was I wrong about that! This bowl tastes a bit like what you'd get at a fast casual place like Qdoba or Chipotle. The flavor was good, the rice and veggies came out perfectly cooked and other than the meat I would have sworn it was fresh! Definitely good, would love to try some other stuff from them to see how it compares!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I received this in my #EatWellBeWell Voxbox. For a frozen meal, this is better than others. The steak is pretty good quality all things considering. However, they seem to be trying to make flavor by dousing it in cilantro and that's about all I taste. Also, it is 400 calories for a pretty small bowl. Don't confuse gluten free food with healthy.