BY EVOL

If your'e reading this right now, you're probably killing time, waiting for your Evol burrito to finish cooking. Your taste buds are about to be pleasantly surprised, and you can also feel great about every ingredient in here; where it comes from and how it is produced. You chose wisely. Good job! Love, Evol see more...

Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito
  • "The ability to do this makes me love this product because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought these on sale for my brother and then one day in a hurry to eat I put one in the microwave and have been eating them since any time I need a quick lunch." in 5 reviews
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I freaking love these burritos, especially this one. If you love cilantro, you will love this. I usually buy these at my local organic grocer. I try to stock up when they’re on sale because they are almost $3 a piece regularly priced.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
delicious frozen burrito, but pretty basic.  Actually no, for a frozen burrito it's really good.... for a burrito it's pretty basic.  You can find these usually on sale and its a good staple to have in your freezer when you don't feel like cooking
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It's an ok flavor. I had to add some salsa and verde to help add some. I decided to try this when I was at Target the other day. It was a little disappointing because I normally like Evol products. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
This (and the other burritos from EVOL) is filling and delicious. The ingredients are fresh and you can tell the company puts effort into their products. There are many ways to prepare the burrito too! You can quickly microwave it, or if thawed out, you can fry it (instant chimichanga!), put it on the grill or panini press, or even bake it! The ability to do this makes me love this product because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos.
Before reading, please note that I have a big fan of the Evol bowls, especially the truffle mac and cheese. I hesitated to go for a frozen burrito, because I have disliked all frozen burritos for decades, but they were cheap. The first major disappointment was the flavor. There is absolutely no flavor whatsoever. That could be from sitting in a store freezer for far too long, but I don't know. Another major problem was the size for the price. It is worth less than a buck. I know I paid 2.49 or 2.99. It's only 70 percent organic so what's the point. Meat? There ain't no meat. Well technically there is, but it's just a sea of flavorless black beans. And it's tiny. This product is a joke.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
Frozen foods are always a hidden source of sodium or calories. People may mistake a clever marketing scheme implying a product is healthy. This is one of those times. The burrito itself is not bad, but it is not a really healthy option. You could make your own for a lot cheaper and save some sodium and calories in the process. I found these to be too expensive for something that is run of the mill and you can get at Taco Bell, Chipotle, or really any Mexican American restaurant.
Heather E.
I recently purchased the Evol Chicken Lime Cilantro burrito at Target after noticing a discount through their Cartwheel app. It was very good but I can only give it four stars as it wasn't as flavorful as I hoped it would be. However, it was very filling and heated nicely in the microwave; definitely a quick and guilt free meal! I'm excited to try the other flavors and am glad I have this a try!
Yelena Z.
Southwick, MA
This was a last minute decision for lunch because I left my homemade lunch at home. I was very excited to about this new discovery and saw that is one of the healthier versions of frozen burritos. However, when I warmed it up in the microwave all I got on my plate was mushy inside filling that was very pasty and bland.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I picked up a variety of "emergency" lunches to keep in the freezer at work for those mornings that I am running to late to get lunch ready. I try to prepare fresh lunches for health reasons but I liked that this brand was wrapped in a whole wheat shell and health conscience. It was tasty for a microwave burrito and I would like to try other flavors if available.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
The texture of this burrito is nice, and size wise it is more satisfying than some other frozen burritos I have tried in the past, but it is so incredibly bland! I am SO surprised to see all these positive reviews as this burrito had little flavor and left me incredibly upset about my lack of hot sauce at work
Kristina V.
Has anyone tried other Natural Burritos like "Amy's"? How do you think these compare?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone tried this? Is the chicken poached or grilled?
Elly C.
Canton, GA
Does it taste good
Isis B.
Price??
Christina H.
Champaign , IL
Are these filling? I'm looking for something quick and easy to eat on my lunch break. I want something that tastes good but will also keep me full for a couple hours.