BY EVOL

Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito
  • "The ability to do this makes me love this product because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought these on sale for my brother and then one day in a hurry to eat I put one in the microwave and have been eating them since any time I need a quick lunch." in 5 reviews
Before reading, please note that I have a big fan of the Evol bowls, especially the truffle mac and cheese. I hesitated to go for a frozen burrito, because I have disliked all frozen burritos for decades, but they were cheap. The first major disappointment was the flavor. There is absolutely no flavor whatsoever. That could be from sitting in a store freezer for far too long, but I don't know. Another major problem was the size for the price. It is worth less than a buck. I know I paid 2.49 or 2.99. It's only 70 percent organic so what's the point. Meat? There ain't no meat. Well technically there is, but it's just a sea of flavorless black beans. And it's tiny. This product is a joke.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Foodie Expert
I recently purchased the Evol Chicken Lime Cilantro burrito at Target after noticing a discount through their Cartwheel app. It was very good but I can only give it four stars as it wasn't as flavorful as I hoped it would be. However, it was very filling and heated nicely in the microwave; definitely a quick and guilt free meal! I'm excited to try the other flavors and am glad I have this a try!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
The texture of this burrito is nice, and size wise it is more satisfying than some other frozen burritos I have tried in the past, but it is so incredibly bland! I am SO surprised to see all these positive reviews as this burrito had little flavor and left me incredibly upset about my lack of hot sauce at work
Megan G.
Megan G.
Willow grove, Pa
I'm a big fan of evol products and chicken and lime. This burrito is amazing. The flavor is outstanding and it is easy to prepare. Just stick it in the microwave and go. If you do not like cilantro then this will not be the product for you but I would recommend it to everyone else.
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
Evol makes some of the best frozen burritos on the market, and the cilantro lime chicken is our favorite. The cilantro's not overpowering, and you can actually taste the chicken!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
Just bought this for the first time the other day..was looking for something healthy, but quick. Much to my surprise...delicious! Goes great with salsa!
Helema H.
Helema H.
Huntsville, AL
Really wanted to try this brand. I usually love anything with cilantro. But this burrito lacked flavor and had nothing else going for it with me.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
It's an ok flavor. I had to add some salsa and verde to help add some. I decided to try this when I was at Target the other day. It was a little disappointing because I normally like Evol products. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Liv W.
Liv W.
zanesville, OH
These burritos are the BOMB.COM! Great to keep at your workplace and easy to heat up while on the go. It's nice having options like this opposed to fast food.
Dave H.
Dave H.
Hartford, WI
I am confused with all of the good reviews. I bought a couple of these for me and my wife. It had almost no flavor at all. Nothing. Was the blandest burrito I've ever had. Considering they were $2.99, Taco Bell or any of the no-name frozen burritos would have been better. Would not recommend at all and based on the taste, I would probably not try any of their other products.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried other Natural Burritos like "Amy's"? How do you think these compare?
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone tried this? Is the chicken poached or grilled?
Isis B.
Does it taste good
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
Are these filling? I'm looking for something quick and easy to eat on my lunch break. I want something that tastes good but will also keep me full for a couple hours.