BY EVOL

If your'e reading this right now, you're probably killing time, waiting for your Evol burrito to finish cooking. Your taste buds are about to be pleasantly surprised, and you can also feel great about every ingredient in here; where it comes from and how it is produced. You chose wisely. Good job! Love, Evol see more...

Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito
  • "The ability to do this makes me love this product because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought these on sale for my brother and then one day in a hurry to eat I put one in the microwave and have been eating them since any time I need a quick lunch." in 5 reviews
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I freaking love these burritos, especially this one. If you love cilantro, you will love this. I usually buy these at my local organic grocer. I try to stock up when they’re on sale because they are almost $3 a piece regularly priced.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
It's an ok flavor. I had to add some salsa and verde to help add some. I decided to try this when I was at Target the other day. It was a little disappointing because I normally like Evol products. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Megan G.
Willow grove, Pa
I'm a big fan of evol products and chicken and lime. This burrito is amazing. The flavor is outstanding and it is easy to prepare. Just stick it in the microwave and go. If you do not like cilantro then this will not be the product for you but I would recommend it to everyone else.
Before reading, please note that I have a big fan of the Evol bowls, especially the truffle mac and cheese. I hesitated to go for a frozen burrito, because I have disliked all frozen burritos for decades, but they were cheap. The first major disappointment was the flavor. There is absolutely no flavor whatsoever. That could be from sitting in a store freezer for far too long, but I don't know. Another major problem was the size for the price. It is worth less than a buck. I know I paid 2.49 or 2.99. It's only 70 percent organic so what's the point. Meat? There ain't no meat. Well technically there is, but it's just a sea of flavorless black beans. And it's tiny. This product is a joke.
Liv W.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
These burritos are the BOMB.COM! Great to keep at your workplace and easy to heat up while on the go. It's nice having options like this opposed to fast food.
Helema H.
Huntsville, AL
Really wanted to try this brand. I usually love anything with cilantro. But this burrito lacked flavor and had nothing else going for it with me.
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA
These are really fast, affordable and delicious! It reminds me a bit of chipotle with the cilantro and lime! Not to mention it's 70% organic! WHOOT
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
I tried this in the microwave the first time I bought it, and it was pretty good, but nothing special. The next time I bought one, I cooked it in a skillet with a teensy bit of grapeseed oil...WHAT a difference. It was crispy and perfect! I'd highly recommend these in the skillet or possibly the oven, but microwaving them does not do them justice.
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved it! yummy!
Samantha S.
Manheim, PA
I love love love EVOL burritos... however, they tend to be too cilantro-I for me
Kristina V.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried other Natural Burritos like "Amy's"? How do you think these compare?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone tried this? Is the chicken poached or grilled?
Isis B.
Price??
Elly C.
Canton, GA
Does it taste good
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
Are these filling? I'm looking for something quick and easy to eat on my lunch break. I want something that tastes good but will also keep me full for a couple hours.