Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken

by Evol

If your'e reading this right now, you're probably killing time, waiting for your Evol burrito to finish cooking. Your taste buds are about to be pleasantly surprised, and you can also feel great about every ingredient in here; where it comes from and how it is produced. You chose wisely. Good job! Love, Evol

do they sell these at Walmart?
Do they sell this in Canada? I love cilantro!
Are these filling? I'm looking for something quick and easy to eat on my lunch break. I want something that tastes good but will also keep me full for a couple hours.
Start your review of Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken!
Product Highlights
...because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos. in reviews
...one in the microwave and have been eating them since any time I need a quick lunch.in reviews
Ellie H.
Minneapolis, MN
This (and the other burritos from EVOL) is filling and delicious. The ingredients are fresh and you can tell the company puts effort into their products. There are many ways to prepare the burrito too! You can quickly microwave it, or if thawed out, you can fry it (instant chimichanga!), put it on the grill or panini press, or even bake it! The ability to do this makes me love this product because I can take it up a notch further than I could with other brands of frozen burritos.
Dave H.
Hartford, WI
I am confused with all of the good reviews. I bought a couple of these for me and my wife. It had almost no flavor at all. Nothing. Was the blandest burrito I've ever had. Considering they were $2.99, Taco Bell or any of the no-name frozen burritos would have been better. Would not recommend at all and based on the taste, I would probably not try any of their other products.
Audessa V.
Laurel, MD
Love Evol food. Although a little expensive this is frozen products that contains real ingredients. I am very picky and loved that I knew the products that were in Evol food. I liked this burrito a lot, but think it tastes better with guac!
Jeni B.
Bellingham, WA
Evol products are so yummy, you'll forget they are healthy! I didn't really like this flavor, but I would still buy their other products!
Carole W.
I bought one at Target for $2.36. It was delicious: it's packed with filling and the wrap is very flakey. This is the best store-bought burrito I've ever had. I lived in south Texas for 16 years, so I'm very familiar with Mexican food.
Yelena Z.
Southwick, MA
This was a last minute decision for lunch because I left my homemade lunch at home. I was very excited to about this new discovery and saw that is one of the healthier versions of frozen burritos. However, when I warmed it up in the microwave all I got on my plate was mushy inside filling that was very pasty and bland.
Helema H.
Huntsville, AL
Really wanted to try this brand. I usually love anything with cilantro. But this burrito lacked flavor and had nothing else going for it with me.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
Evol makes some of the best frozen burritos on the market, and the cilantro lime chicken is our favorite. The cilantro's not overpowering, and you can actually taste the chicken!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
Frozen foods are always a hidden source of sodium or calories. People may mistake a clever marketing scheme implying a product is healthy. This is one of those times. The burrito itself is not bad, but it is not a really healthy option. You could make your own for a lot cheaper and save some sodium and calories in the process. I found these to be too expensive for something that is run of the mill and you can get at Taco Bell, Chipotle, or really any Mexican American restaurant.
Breanna S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is such a fresh and healthy twist on a traditional frozen burrito. It has a nice lime and cilantro flavor that isn’t overpowering. It usually bursts in the microwave, not violently and causing a mess, but I feel like I never quite get the temperature right on these.