BY EVOL

Raviolis stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese--all topped with roasted tomatoes, kale and an insanely tasty sage & roasted garlic sauce. see more...

Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product on sale at atop and shop for 2 for $7. It is a little expensive but vegetarian. I am a repeat customer.
Evelynn B.
Yes this is actually something I would consider a healthy quick microwaveable dinner that actually tastes delicious! Who knew that all those things in one could existed. I've had the microwaveable and stove top version of this dish and both were super good. Definitely recommend.
Megan M.
I will admit.... once I cooked this meal up and was able to see what was under the protective plastic film, I was not looking forward to trying this dish. It doesn't scream YUM when just looking at the microwaved meal, but it IS yum. The flavor within the ravioli is absolutely amazing. I read someone's comment that said it reminded her of fall and that is probably the best way to describe the flavor! The squash mixture is perfect. The sauce around the ravioli is what really confused me as it's not a typical "red marinara" or "white alfredo", but a clear mixture with lots of little vegetables and seasonings. The balance between the sauce and the ravioli was awesome! I highly recommend this meal if you are in to the  butternut squash flavor. The serving size is perfect for me, but for many who are used to typical microwave meals, it will seem sparing.
Rie G.
I've always eaten evol (LOVE spelled backwards), but it was mostly their vegan breakfast sandwiches. I came across a bag of the Butternut Squash entree at Super Target, it looked good so I decided to try it out. The entree turned out to be good, but I did add my own spices and seasonings to put a little more umph in it. Last night I bought the single size entree for dinner, it was ok, nothing compared to the bag entree and I believe what made the difference in taste is preparation. The large entree was cooked on my oven top, the small entree is a microwavable dish. Microwaveable dishes never come close to tasting better than oven top dishes.
The amount of kale in the single serve entree was greater than the amount in the bag size entree. I didn't really see any roasted tomatoes or sage either. And the sauce pretty much dried up during the recommended microwave time (there was sauce, but not enough).
I will buy this product again, but it will more than likely be the bag entree verses the microwaveable entree.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
i was a little skeptical at trying it, as i am with most microwavable foods but i was impressed. its not bursting with flavor, but you can definitely taste the butternut and the sauce its in has a hint of garlic. very quick and easy to make, comes with about 6 or 7 raviolis
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I   bought the large bagged version of this at Publix. The ravioli itself is amazing. Both the pasta and the filling are perfectly textured, and the filling is a perfect mix of cheese, squash, and harmonious spices that remind me of Autumn. The kale and tomato filled sauce, however, is lackluster. I would have preferred if the ravioli was packaged without the pre-made "sauce", if it even deserves to be referred to as such, allowing consumers to add their own additional flavors.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I got the big bag when I bought this. My family(even my kids) loved this. It was easy to cook and yummy. I just wished that more came in the package. I just paired this with some baked chicken. Another package is in my freezer for this week.
Carolina P.
I got this for free as a Voxbox and one thing that I love about it was the ingredients were natural and healthy pretty yummy
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I really liked the ingredients list, but found that it wasn't very filling. It has a pretty good taste but it was a lot sweeter than I expected it to be, but it did taste pretty fresh. It's also pretty affordable for the quality. I'm not sure I'll purchase this particular meal again, but I'm definitely going to try more Evol meals.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this free as a part of my eat well voxbox. The butternut squash ravioli was super simple to make. You have the option to microwave or make in a pan. The flavor was good but a little on the sweet side. Affordable for the quality. We would purchase this product again.