BY EVOL

Raviolis stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese--all topped with roasted tomatoes, kale and an insanely tasty sage & roasted garlic sauce. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carolina P.
I got this for free as a Voxbox and one thing that I love about it was the ingredients were natural and healthy pretty yummy
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I really liked the ingredients list, but found that it wasn't very filling. It has a pretty good taste but it was a lot sweeter than I expected it to be, but it did taste pretty fresh. It's also pretty affordable for the quality. I'm not sure I'll purchase this particular meal again, but I'm definitely going to try more Evol meals.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this free as a part of my eat well voxbox. The butternut squash ravioli was super simple to make. You have the option to microwave or make in a pan. The flavor was good but a little on the sweet side. Affordable for the quality. We would purchase this product again.
Julie C.
Northridge, CA
I tried their Butternut Squash Ravioli and boy was it good! I am not too big of a fan of microwaveable foods but I thought this was delicious! This meal was big enough for a lunch meal and did not make me feel bloated even though it was pasta! I would mostly buy this.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
The Evol meals are SO good. I love the convenience of the frozen meal while still being healthy. It can be hard to find healthy food that's also quick, convenient, and easy to make while still delivering on flavor! The butternut squash is full of flavor! Delicious!
Shelissa S.
Raceland,Ky
Great lunch option for me. I really enjoyed the butternut squash and kale combo. I usually stock up on Evol products at Krogers when they are on sale since they can be more expensive. However the fresh taste of the ingredients makes the price justified.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I like the taste and texture of the ravioli but the sauce is really lackluster. First, the pprtion of sauce is really small and it is runny, it doesn't coat the ravioli well. Second the roasted tomatoes and kale garnish are scant and seem like an after thought. I would not go out of my way to buy this again.
MIchele J.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this for the first time this evening with my one year old. We both really enjoyed it! It had great texture and taste and was a perfect size to split for good portion control. My only suggestion would be for them to create an option for oven heating, as I'm not a fan of microwaving food. Other than that, it was a win!
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
Not bad, but not great. It was decent, however, I didn't find it very filling. Not sure it was worth the 300-whatnot calories for me.
Evelynn B.
Yes this is actually something I would consider a healthy quick microwaveable dinner that actually tastes delicious! Who knew that all those things in one could existed. I've had the microwaveable and stove top version of this dish and both were super good. Definitely recommend.