BY EVOL

Raviolis stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese--all topped with roasted tomatoes, kale and an insanely tasty sage & roasted garlic sauce. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I really liked the ingredients list, but found that it wasn't very filling. It has a pretty good taste but it was a lot sweeter than I expected it to be, but it did taste pretty fresh. It's also pretty affordable for the quality. I'm not sure I'll purchase this particular meal again, but I'm definitely going to try more Evol meals.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
Not bad, but not great. It was decent, however, I didn't find it very filling. Not sure it was worth the 300-whatnot calories for me.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
Review for: Box more...
I love EVOL products but this one was a little too sweet for my liking, however it cooked great without needing to be reheated or heated longer than it offered on the box
Evelynn B.
Yes this is actually something I would consider a healthy quick microwaveable dinner that actually tastes delicious! Who knew that all those things in one could existed. I've had the microwaveable and stove top version of this dish and both were super good. Definitely recommend.
Megan M.
I will admit.... once I cooked this meal up and was able to see what was under the protective plastic film, I was not looking forward to trying this dish. It doesn't scream YUM when just looking at the microwaved meal, but it IS yum. The flavor within the ravioli is absolutely amazing. I read someone's comment that said it reminded her of fall and that is probably the best way to describe the flavor! The squash mixture is perfect. The sauce around the ravioli is what really confused me as it's not a typical "red marinara" or "white alfredo", but a clear mixture with lots of little vegetables and seasonings. The balance between the sauce and the ravioli was awesome! I highly recommend this meal if you are in to the  butternut squash flavor. The serving size is perfect for me, but for many who are used to typical microwave meals, it will seem sparing.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
i was a little skeptical at trying it, as i am with most microwavable foods but i was impressed. its not bursting with flavor, but you can definitely taste the butternut and the sauce its in has a hint of garlic. very quick and easy to make, comes with about 6 or 7 raviolis
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I   bought the large bagged version of this at Publix. The ravioli itself is amazing. Both the pasta and the filling are perfectly textured, and the filling is a perfect mix of cheese, squash, and harmonious spices that remind me of Autumn. The kale and tomato filled sauce, however, is lackluster. I would have preferred if the ravioli was packaged without the pre-made "sauce", if it even deserves to be referred to as such, allowing consumers to add their own additional flavors.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this free as a part of my eat well voxbox. The butternut squash ravioli was super simple to make. You have the option to microwave or make in a pan. The flavor was good but a little on the sweet side. Affordable for the quality. We would purchase this product again.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I like the taste and texture of the ravioli but the sauce is really lackluster. First, the pprtion of sauce is really small and it is runny, it doesn't coat the ravioli well. Second the roasted tomatoes and kale garnish are scant and seem like an after thought. I would not go out of my way to buy this again.
MIchele J.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this for the first time this evening with my one year old. We both really enjoyed it! It had great texture and taste and was a perfect size to split for good portion control. My only suggestion would be for them to create an option for oven heating, as I'm not a fan of microwaving food. Other than that, it was a win!