Megan M.
I will admit.... once I cooked this meal up and was able to see what was under the protective plastic film, I was not looking forward to trying this dish. It doesn't scream YUM when just looking at the microwaved meal, but it IS yum. The flavor within the ravioli is absolutely amazing. I read someone's comment that said it reminded her of fall and that is probably the best way to describe the flavor! The squash mixture is perfect. The sauce around the ravioli is what really confused me as it's not a typical "red marinara" or "white alfredo", but a clear mixture with lots of little vegetables and seasonings. The balance between the sauce and the ravioli was awesome! I highly recommend this meal if you are in to the  butternut squash flavor. The serving size is perfect for me, but for many who are used to typical microwave meals, it will seem sparing.