Rie G.
I've always eaten evol (LOVE spelled backwards), but it was mostly their vegan breakfast sandwiches. I came across a bag of the Butternut Squash entree at Super Target, it looked good so I decided to try it out. The entree turned out to be good, but I did add my own spices and seasonings to put a little more umph in it. Last night I bought the single size entree for dinner, it was ok, nothing compared to the bag entree and I believe what made the difference in taste is preparation. The large entree was cooked on my oven top, the small entree is a microwavable dish. Microwaveable dishes never come close to tasting better than oven top dishes.
The amount of kale in the single serve entree was greater than the amount in the bag size entree. I didn't really see any roasted tomatoes or sage either. And the sauce pretty much dried up during the recommended microwave time (there was sauce, but not enough).
I will buy this product again, but it will more than likely be the bag entree verses the microwaveable entree.