Evol Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli

by Evol

Raviolis stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese--all topped with roasted tomatoes, kale and an insanely tasty sage & roasted garlic sauce.

Will my kids like this ?
Start your review of Evol Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing. The inside is sweet from the squash while the sage, onions and spinach provide a savory flavor. Everything you could want from a bowl of pasta on a cold rainy day.
Justine K.
Wolcott, CT
i love having a good frozen meal on hand - especially for lunches! wether i’m in the office or working from home, my go-to quick, easy, and tasty lunches come from my freezer. the butternut squash and sage raviolis are so yummy, definitely one of my ‘comfort food’ picks! overall great choice!
Taira F.
Atlanta, GA
This meal is ADDICTING. I’ve had it several times for work lunches and I can’t stop buying it.
Emmalee C.
Greenwich, NY
This is my favorite go to frozen meal. I keep one of these on hand for me at all times. This one is my favorite evol mealm
Tara A.
This ravioli makes me feel like I'm eating out even when I'm eating in. The butternut squash is fresh tasting, and the sage is so flavorful. The sauce is light and complementary. Yum!!!
Kai B.
I was very disappointed when I made this. I was excited to try this brand and it looked so appetizing on the box, but when I made it, it did not. It had so much oil and the vegetable toppings did not look good at all. I tried it hoping it would taste better than it looked, and it just tasted like nutmeg. I could not taste anything else. Very sad bc I was looking forward to it.
Danielle Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
I fell in love with EVOL just from this meal. I am really sad I can’t find the bad of this meal because I hear it is even better than the box. It didn’t look very enticing when I first made it but it really was good!
Davonna B.
Richmond, KY
This is a really tasty meal.... not as filling as I’d like but flavor wise it’s great. Price is reasonable. Somewhere around $3.50 depending on retailer. The squash filling is my favorite part. The ravioli noodle itself is a good texture being a frozen microwave meal. I would and have bought again.
Rie G.
Evol Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli uploaded by Rie G.
I've always eaten evol (LOVE spelled backwards), but it was mostly their vegan breakfast sandwiches. I came across a bag of the Butternut Squash entree at Super Target, it looked good so I decided to try it out. The entree turned out to be good, but I did add my own spices and seasonings to put a little more umph in it. Last night I bought the single size entree for dinner, it was ok, nothing compared to the bag entree and I believe what made the difference in taste is preparation. The large entree was cooked on my oven top, the small entree is a microwavable dish. Microwaveable dishes never come close to tasting better than oven top dishes. The amount of kale in the single serve entree was greater than the amount in the bag size entree. I didn't really see any roasted tomatoes or sage either. And the sauce pretty much dried up during the recommended microwave time (there was sauce, but not enough). I will buy this product again, but it will more than likely be the bag entree verses the microwaveable entree.
Carolina P.
Evol Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli uploaded by Carolina P.
I got this for free as a Voxbox and one thing that I love about it was the ingredients were natural and healthy pretty yummy