Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooEVO
Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)

Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)

by EVO

Refresh your hair between washes with Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml). Perfect for any hair length or texture, it will leave your your hair looking clean and smelling fresh, making it perfect for those days when you're in a rush. Doubling up as a super styling spray, this multi-tasking dry shampoo also helps to build volume and texture, so you can create big, bouncy styles that exude lustre and vitality.

Has anyone used this dry shampoo and found that it has better ingredients than others if so which ones do you recommend [product:evo-water-killer-dry-shampoo-(300ml)]?
About how many uses could you get out of this product ? Just curious is it worth the price?
Do you have a favorite Dry Shampoo? Mine is Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Start your review of Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)!
Jennifer M.
Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml) uploaded by Jennifer M.
Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml) uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
This Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml) did not add that much volume to the roots of my hair but it did absorb the oil from 3-days worth of post shampoo and it did emphasize the curly waves I had at my ends. I must say that I LOOOOOOOVE the scent — it’s hard to describe it but when I happen to get a whiff, it is not a turn off and really, the only reason to keep using this product...otherwise, I don’t recommend buying it as there are more effective volumizing dry shampoos out there (such as my particular favourite the Dove Care Between Washes Clarifying Charcoal Dry Shampoo ). I did not notice any residue on my coffee brown/black and highlighted hair and I would say, yes it added volume to my ends but I wish it added volume to the crown (which to me is more important).
Kate M.
Calgary
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used!!!! Not only does it last all day but it lasts well into day two. And it doesn’t look like dry shampoo hair, it looks like freshly washed hair. Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Jodie Z.
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
I like using Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml) in the evening and letting it set overnight. I comb it out in the morning and my hair behaves beautifully. I love the scent too!
Caitlin L.
North Port, FL
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
The best! I don't love the smell however this product literally removes every drop of oil in my hair and makes your hair look like it was just washed. I just started using this product and will never use another dry shampoo again! I was previously using Moraccan Oil Dry Shampoo. Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Daegen M.
Pilot Butte
Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml) one of the best dry shampoos I’ve used. Doesn’t leave a thick film or flakes and smells incredible.
Melissa B.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Love love love this product! I not only use it between hair wash but I use it on my daughter. As well as when I’m getting ready for a night out use before curling my hair.
Sydney R.
Regina , SK
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Favourite dry shampoo on the market, it’s the only one that doesn’t make my hair itch or give me an ugly white line
Fairlie E.
Ascot
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
I occasionally use this dry shampoo to give volume to my fine hair. It does dull my hair down a little but adds the extra grit I need. It’s not super visible in my platinum hair however If you aren’t very light I think you would see this product in your hair. The one thing I find difficult with the packaging is that it’s very tall, I can’t even fit it in my toiletry bag! I would love a smaller size to carry with me.
lauren L.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
I miss the fragrance of the original water killer. The new fragrance smells like a public restroom. The brunette smells nice, kind of like men's cologne, but it leaves a brown pigment that transfers onto everything. It does a great job of absorbing oils and making your hair look and feel clean. The reformulated bottles spray much nicer and don't get clogged... but ugh, that smell.
becka S.
Elkton, FL
Review for: Evo Water Killer Dry Shampoo (300ml)
Good dry shampoo. Doesn't last as long as I would have liked for the price. Effective and doesn't leave white residue. I don't love the smell or that it doesn't last. Which means my hair feels clean but doesn't smell clean all day. Probably won't repurchase.