BY EVO

The ancestral diet, evolved. The wolf was designed by nature to hunt and thrive on a diet rich with the nutrition from animal proteins, not grains. Inspired by nature, EVO's authentic ancestral diet gives your cat the protein he needs to promote a lean, conditioned body. Nature designed your cat's diet. EVO perfected it. see more...

val g.
My ferrets loved this food. I'm so upset that it got discontinued. I haven't found a better food since. I switched to the dog version, but the cat version had less vegetables and more protein.
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is amazing. Years ago one of our cats developed intestinal issues. A ferret got urinary crystals and one of the other cats had stomach issues. After thousands of dollars in vet bills and a special diet reccomendation ...I instead went with this. I had fed another line from this company to my eldest ferret before they discontinued it and she thrived. Needless to say this food is our kibble. We even moved out of state and now have it special ordered to a local pet shop. Cats issues cleared up. Ferret hasn't had a health issue since switching. Also grew all of his fur back. This food is worth every penny. I hope it isn't discontinued any time soon. I don't think our senior cats or ferret s could handle a switch.
Erin R.
I am a veterinarian and trying to find a reliable, high protein, low carbohydrate food for diabetic patients and those with carbohydrate sensitivities can be a pain. Evo Turkey and Chicken only has 7% carbohydrate on as as-fed basis, making this an ideal diet for diabetic patients. Its highly affordable and has been a great alternative to those that can't afford the pricier prescription foods. My own cat has a carbohydrate sensitivity, and this is the ONLY diet that keeps him from getting diarrhea. He's also extremely lean and well muscled. Highly recommend this food!
AJ E.
Algonac, MI
I have a special need sphynx cat. Her digestive system is incredibly sensitive and this is the only dry food that doesn't trigger her ibs. It's a healthy food. Great by itself. The pieces are rather boring looking, and the smell is dull (to me lol) which is fine. She is super picky so the fact that she likes this is a miracle. We pair this with crumbled Primal brand nuggets and she does really well. The price is a little high, but it is pretty decent considering the quality is so high. Would definitly buy again, and recommend to others.
Andrea W.
Columbus, OH
This is easily one of the best quality foods you can buy for your cat. It's high protein and low carb. Cats in the wild eat meat EXCLUSIVELY! There is no place for large amounts of grain and vegetable matter in commercial cat food. They simply don't need it! My 4 boys used to be on this food before I had to put them on prescription food. They loved it.
Jessica F.
I have purchased cat food in the past. My cat really ate it up, however it was a little too expensive for me. I have done a lot a research on cat food and EVO is awesome cat food, if its all your cat can eat thats one thing but I have found cheaper similar options that work for my cat.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought this for my cat and she was not a fan and actually spills the bowl each time. On the pricey side so defiently will not purchase again
Alyssa G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great food for cats! Mine loves it! He munches it right down! He's so picky that I'm glad I finally found one he likes!