BY EVO

Switch to Evo shebang-a-bang dry spray wax for the chance for an all-over recruitment. This dry spray wax gives your hair undone texture, flexible hold and a matte finish, so you can style, restyle and finish with ease. It does its job without product build up or stickiness. It's a styling spray with an ultra-fine mist designed to create workable, pliable texture with a satin finish. fine mist for easy and even application. see more...

Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This is by far the best dry spray wax i have ever used and I am in love with it. It smells great and does amazing things to my layers in my hair.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
This product has great hold without being sticky or crunchy. It does not weigh down my curlw and it keeps the fly always at bay.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Love the smell of this dry wax! I love it use it make my hair piecey! And the smell is amazing!!
Gabri C.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased this at my salon and omg it makes all the difference when styling your hair. So much better than hairspray or any other product I’ve used. I curl my hair and then spray a small amount of this and it adds so much texture to my hair it looks tousled and fabulous!

Amazon