BY EVO

Create beautiful beach-inspired waves with Evo Salty Dog Beach Cocktail Spray (200ml). The lightweight, salty formula adds texture and fullness, with a malleable finish that allows you to create laidback styles. Suitable for all hair types, it produces a natural-looking matte finish that's perfect for the beach or hot climates. Your locks will be left full of movement for the ultimate tousled holiday look. see more...

Alba R.
Miami
If you have dry hair, I would refrain from the product as it is very drying hence “salty” spray, but if you have oily hair then it helps to texturize the hair, but I would complement with dry shampoo as well.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
I bought this spray hoping it would give a nice beachy feel to my hair. The product smells good. The most from the spray bottle is fine. But, it doesn't deliver in terms of a nice hold in shape and added texture. It just feels like there is a film on my hair. I wasn't impressed.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Love this spray! It smells amazing but isn't good for hair with Brazilian / Karatin treatments. I love to use this product with Cassius Clay and mix them together in my hand to give the BEST - beach head, waves.
Sophie S.
Melbourne, Aus
This is a staple in our household, my partner and I both use this religiously. It gives a great matte finish and we both find it has quite good hold. My partner asked me to buy a second one so we wouldn't be without when the first one runs out. we find the smell to be much better than KMS.
Kelly M.
Calgary
Took a chance on this and paid a fair amount at my hairdresser but have had good results. Normally if I put in a salt spray in the summer and scrunch away I get a pretty good wave and have had these results with this spray. It smells good and doesn't leave my hair too dry despite the fact I'm spraying salt into it!
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
Best salt spray around. Gives texture to my limp, fine, straight hair and smells great. I spray this in after sleeping with my hair in a braid, adds a beachy texture that looks effortless and natural. Can't live without this