BY EVO

Buy on Zest Be...
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
I bought this spray hoping it would give a nice beachy feel to my hair. The product smells good. The most from the spray bottle is fine. But, it doesn't deliver in terms of a nice hold in shape and added texture. It just feels like there is a film on my hair. I wasn't impressed.
Sophie S.
Melbourne, Aus
This is a staple in our household, my partner and I both use this religiously. It gives a great matte finish and we both find it has quite good hold. My partner asked me to buy a second one so we wouldn't be without when the first one runs out. we find the smell to be much better than KMS.
Kelly M.
Calgary
Took a chance on this and paid a fair amount at my hairdresser but have had good results. Normally if I put in a salt spray in the summer and scrunch away I get a pretty good wave and have had these results with this spray. It smells good and doesn't leave my hair too dry despite the fact I'm spraying salt into it!
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
Best salt spray around. Gives texture to my limp, fine, straight hair and smells great. I spray this in after sleeping with my hair in a braid, adds a beachy texture that looks effortless and natural. Can't live without this