BeautyHairHair ProductsEVO
Ritual Salvation Shampoo

EVO Ritual Salvation Shampoo

by EVO

A treatment shampoo that cleanses and repairs hair. Helps to protect hair color. Helps to strengthen hair and prevent fading of color. Sulfate free cleansers have a low foaming action to clean gently and are better for the planet. This product is recommended for color treated, dry, weak, brittle hair.

I have a sample of Evo ritual salvation from my salon. I love it but it’s hard to find in Canada. Any recommendations for something similar ?
Is EVO Ritual Salvation Shampoo the best option for colored hair (in the Evo line)?
Start your review of EVO Ritual Salvation Shampoo!
Vanessa W.
Galloway, OH
This shampoo is incredible for anyone with damaged/dry hair. It restores moisture and leaves your hair feeling hydrated and super soft. The scent is nice and clean, not overwhelming. Very concentrated so you don’t need an entire handful to get the job done!
Samantha B.
Grandville
I use this on almost all of clients in the salon! Leaves the hair weightless as well as silky smooth. This product is great for every hair type
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
I have dyed my hair all sorts of colors (the latest pink) and I started using it now. It has not stripped my color, clean, while not overly drying, and not made my hair greasy either. And it smells GREAT!!!!!
Hillary S.
This shampoo is amazing. I saw a new hairstylist a few weeks ago who pointed out a lot of damage and breakage that I had never noticed before. After having my hair cut and colored she recommended I switch to the Ritual Salvation line. My hair feels better than ever and the smell is amazing too. A little expensive but definitely worth it.
Madi W.
Smyrna, DE
Evo products are worth every penny, this condition and the matching hair mask saved my hair after going platinum blonde last year. Smells great and works great too!
Sierra K.
Mcminnville, OR
I was mind blown! I could instantly tell the difference after the first wash! My hair felt so much lighter and happier. I felt it really helped hydrate my dry hair. It’s a little speedy, but so worth it! You won’t be disappointed.
Sari S.
Blue Ash, OH
This is my new favorite product (along with the conditioner). I started buying it from my hair dresser. The pump is not the best quality. Compared to other products, I love have clean Evo is. I will continue to buy this product. The price point is a little high but it is worth it.
Sari S.
Blue Ash, OH
I am obsessed with this conditioner. I have been using this product for over 6 months now. I don’t have color treated hair but it is Keratin treated. The scent is fairly neutral. I am very satisfied with this product. The price point is a bit high but I find it to be more than worth it for the quality.
Emma S.
Seattle, WA
Protein shampoo that saved my life when I was blonde. Built my bonds and helped with hydration and split ends.
Rebecca S.
Neptune, NJ
The ritual salvation line have saved my hair. This shampoo smells amazing and gives my over processed hair the protein and moisture it needs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirsten H.
il y a 3 ans
Sari S. il y a 2 ans
I don’t know the answer to this. I use it for my Keratin treated hair. I am not educated enough about the line to know about the other options and what they are good for. I am sorry that I could not help more.