BY EVO

The EVO Advantage:Made with more than a third of a pound of animal proteins per serving* to help maintain lean muscle mass.Five distinct red meat sources including beef, pork, bison, lamb and venison.Grain free & potato free to maximize protein concentration while limiting carbohydrates.Highly digestible to maximize nutrient absorption and minimize waste.Easy-to-feed alternative to raw. EVO diets are carefully prepared to help preserve vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this food. My dog loves this food. His stomach can be pretty sensitive to grains, and the carb content of grain free food is out of control because of the potato content. This food meets his needs without giving him an abundance of carbs - something a breed that's predisposed to obesity doesn't need! He is thriving on this food and I'm happy a local pet store sells it - but Amazon does too, so I could always get it there if I needed to.
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Seriously great food! But they are no longer selling to online retailers. Which means they are allowing "boutique pet stores" to accost our wallets!! No thanks! Switching to something better quality that is a bit less expensive and allows me to purchase online.
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
This used to be my go to dog food until about a year ago my local pet store stopped carrying due to a recall ! I was so disappointed and scared to go back .
Ragan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best dog food ever. My dogs have sensitive stomachs & skin & this works for both. I always go to get it at pet supplies plus it's cheaper than at petsmart.
Jacqulyn S.
Connell, WA
My dogs love this food...! Real protein, absolutely on fillers or artificial anything. When you open the bag it smells like real meat.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Great option for our allergy ridden dog. She loves this food, but we switched to another that incorporated more veggies.