EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 169 Oz

EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 1.69 Oz

reduces frizz and flyaways

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 1.69 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Murfreesboro, TN
EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 1.69 Oz uploaded by Tanya K.
EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 1.69 Oz uploaded by Tanya K.
EVO Love Perpetua Shine Drops 1.69 Oz came in a small, travel size squeeze bottle with a removable cap. Being that this beauty product is of a premium line of hair products, I was super ecstatic about trying it. The bottle states that it can be used alone or mixed in with other hair styling products. I thought this feature was an excellent. It makes it a more versatile hair styling product. So, I used it both ways and like the results it gives my long, curly and thick hair. It was very easy to mix-in, no seperating! Adds alot of beautiful shine as it seals the cuticle to lock in moisture and humidity control. Resulting in less frizzy unruly hair! I applied to my dry hair as a finishing product and WOW at the amount of shine it added. Not greasy or slimy either. As a mix-in it seems to lower the amount of finished shine but adds to the other hair product. *I actually found myself doing both at the same time to achieve the best sleek and low shine that looked more natural. I prefer this method over the other two because I feel like it worked better on and for my hair. CONCLUDING, As great of a hair product this one is, I feel it would be so beneficial for all hair types, especially thick, coarse hair, to provide extra silkiness, sheen, and beautiful shine!

Looking for your answer?