Evo Easy Tiger Straightening Balm (for All Hair Types, Especially Thick Coarse Hair)

BY EVO

Easy Tiger Straightening Balm (For All Hair Types, Especially Thick Coarse Hair) see more...

Sara N.
You're supposed to use this for blow drying but I HATED it when I blew out my hair. It made my hair feel greasy and dirty, which is hard to do since my hair is so dry and thick. However I wanted to give this another shot so I started using this product in my wet hair and French braiding it like I usually do to control my curls as it dries. For that use I absolutely love it and tends to tone down the frizz and gives a more controlled curl!
Hannah S.
Clarksville, MD
I absolutely love this product and this brand. I have extremely wavy hair and this really helps calm it in the morning while not getting rid of the volume. I do straighten my hair on top of this, and I love to have the wavy volume with straight hair.