BY EVO

Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great wet dog food. It's a bit more expensive than some others, but our dogs can't get enough. It's pretty wet and stays that way even after it's refrigerated. We give the dogs a small amount of wet food mixed with the dry, and they lick the bowls clean.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
My dog love this food and always gets excited when he see it and I love seeing how much he enjoys it
leah h.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't know if this brand is good or not I've seen it but I don't knoe .....
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
My dog loves this. He gets very excited every time he sees a can of these!!
Shannon R.