Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lily S.
San Francisco
Tones face while keeping it moist ! A little pricey, but worth it. Can be used to aid in makeup- really gentle to the face. Bought a 2 mini pack from Sephora for $15 Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio
Callah G.
This is a great product if you need to freshen up the look and feel of your makeup throughout the day, and I love the little trio because I can throw one in my purse and keep one at home. There aren't really any specific skincare benefits to it, but if what you need is a refresher, then this is definitely a great product for you.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
Love to keep with me in my purse or diaper bag when out for the day. Keeps my skin feeling fresh when out all day and very gentle on my face.And not harsh at all. Purchased at Target I believed., was gifted by my mother. I would recommend it to moms or anyone whose always on the go and needs their face to feel refreshed.
Darshana P.
E Patchogue, NY
It's a fine product, doesn't do any harm to the skin or to finished makeup, it's handy to have on flights to fight off dehydration, I just have so many other setting sprays with more beneficial ingredients for the skin that I reach for more, but if you're super sensitive to a lot of products, this might be it for you.
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my faves after doing my makeup before I leave the house I spray it on & UI instantly feel refreshed. The cooling splash is everything. I typically try to buy the bigger bottle since I truly use it often even without makeup. I love it better than the Urban Decay which I use but only on a night out or a long day!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I'll give this four stars even though I don't find it necessary. It is affordable, refreshing, and gives a nice glow once you have your makeup on. I feel like a good moisturizer should enable you to skip buying this, but if you're specifically looking for a mineral water I was really impressed with this one.
MonicaRose G.
Since ai was in high school this was it for me! Take note, I went to school in the Philippines, hot and humid! Always had this where ever I went for a refresher, a pick me up. It met my expectations for sure did it's job. If your new at the whole facial mist game I definetly would recommend this first.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Genius and so silly at the same time! Literally just a water product in an aerosol can. So refreshing though & even though I don't love it over makeup to set it down & make it last.. I love the way it feels on a hot day. Perfect to keep in your bag for a trip to the zoo, a hike, or a trip to Disney!
Ariel G.
I always keep one of these in my purse for travel to use after a long flight or to refresh my makeup after a long or hot day. I purchased mine at Sephora and ulta. I think it is a good value for the three sprays that you get in this set. I think they are great and I keep one with me at all times!
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I travel a lot so it's super crucial to always look fresh. This product exceeded my expectations. It had super cute packaging and I bought it at Sephora. I love how effective this product is and I highly recommend it to others. Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?