Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
La Mesa, CA
A girlfriend told me about this product and at first I thought it was kind of silly. But after misting myself with hers I had to go get my own! I literally feel my skin dehydrated throughout the day and with this mist I feel like I'm my skin can breath again! Perfect compact size to carry with you throughout the day so you never have to feel that dry tight skin again!
Yahayra M.
This product is very refreshing. As soon as you spray it on you feel extremely hydrated and refreshed. I have used it while at Disney World and it was very effective. However, other than being hydrating, it doesn't have any other use to it. I don't recommend using it as a setting spray.  Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio
Shelby F.
Hermitage, TN
I keep these little mists everywhere. I was having a bad skin reaction to a product I tried and went out on a limb and bought this. While they don't have any soothing ingredients, the mist is cooling and would soothe the irritation I had. I now use it every single morning when applying makeup. I just spray a really thin layer and fan it dry. Everything melts together and looks great!
Samantha M.
Washington , DC
These travel size versions of the Evian facial mist are great for flying. The product gives you exactly what it says: just water to hydrate, in a mist. The packaging is good because the cap stays on even when it's getting moved around in my bag. I know it's just water, but it's great to staying hydrated on long flights or even after getting off the airplane to repair what the dry airplane air has done to your skin.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
use this product a couple times a day: after applying my morning moisturizer (before sun screen) and after my workout at the gym.

Don't expect miracles from this product. It is just water. I love the cool, fine mist. It helps moisturize and cool off my skin. It's so refreshing! It has not irritated my acne prone, dry, sensitive skin.

I would repurchase!
Nicole J.
Columbus
It's just water, but somehow it feels so good and satisfying to periodically spray it on your face. ESPECIALLY on a hot day, it can be such a relief. I love that it comes out as a fine mist, so it doesn't leave your face feeling drenched, it's just the right amount. Also works for when your skin is dry or looking dull. It'll perk you right up.
Jennifer S.
Batavia (town)
Picked this up at Sephora as an impulse buy and absolutely love it!! Had never tried anything like it before. Moistured my skin, gave my "worn-all-day" make-up look a little pick-me-up and left my face feeling refreshed every time I used it. A little bit of an indulgence from what I usually purchase, but worth the splurge every once in a while!
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
I bought this at sephora after seeing it being  used as a makeup setting spray on  YouTube.at first I didn't know what to expect but it turned  out to be amazing.its great as a setting spray and a pre primer spray or to wet ur brushes.i bought the travel pack and it was great to throw it in my purse and use it as a refresher on a hot or humid day.
Brenda D.
TULSA, OK
My husband teases me about this one when I remember to bring it, but especially when we're traveling early morning or late night, this is a lifesaver. It's a great way to restore moisture to your face when you're in a rush. And this spray lasts forever. It's especially lovely to use once you've stepped off the plane under or over makeup.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
What can I say, I love this product. It refreshes and moisturizes with just a spritz. It also is very cooling especially after being out in the hot Arizona sun, a couple of sprays on face and neck cools me off and I am good to go. I have used this product for years. I used to take it with me on the airplane when I travelled and kept my face from drying out. I always have a can in each bathroom
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?