Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Hailey R.Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio uploaded by Erin K.

BY EVIAN

Evian® Brumisateur® Natural Spring Water is bottled exclusively at its source in the French Alps. Naturally pure Mineral Water Spray is perfect for misting all over the face to 'set' a makeup look or for periodic refreshment throughout the day. see more...

• I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to fre...1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
I love this product for the value compared to other facial mists.  I have owned this before, but honestly never really knew what to do with it?! (is it just something fancy people spray themselves with on airplanes). My esthetician recommended doing a facial spray before applying moisturizers as it helps to lock more moisture into your skin and therefore plump it up reducing fine lines!  Also love that it comes in a travel size!
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I don't see how this product couldn't have a high rating. Granted it's literally water in a can but it's soo refreshing and cooling that I can't help but carry it with me on the go. Great for temperature control especially with the hot and humid weather that I deal with on the daily or I'll use it when I feel my skin is getting thirsty. I've used this product since day one of my beauty journey and I'll probably always use it till the end!
Ecegul B.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this travel pack version of the Evian face mist when I was on a trip to France. I lost it somewhere on the way but for the while I used it it made me really happy. Honestly I'm not sure how effective it is. But I truly believe that face mists are underrated and should be more important in people's skincare routines. As you're going through the day your face needs a refreshment and this spray definitely did it for me.
Sammy S.
The fact that you ca. Get 3 small travel size at the check out line at sephora is awesome. This is my version of a candy shelf at the checkout line at a beauty store. I HAVE to usr this to moisturize my face before apply eVEN MY PRIMER. i dont drink enough water on the daily so being able to spray it on my face does make a big difference. Dont believe me? Just try it. Even the biggest celebrities use simple products like this just to keep skin hydrated
Fumi W.
Woodland Hills
I have tried this because my mom had bought it from Sephora. It definitely feels like water in a bottle and just comes out as a mist. I have no clue if it helps make sit or if it primes face. In my opinion, I think this product would be good to use during the summer at the beach or any where with hot weather/ temperature. Mostly would use for to cool down body temperature rather than a setting spray.
Grace C.
Columbia
Ok I absolutely adore this product. It is not cheap but it feels absolutely incredible on the skin. I first tried this at a Ritz Carlton Hotel and it really is an incredible feeling when it is sprayed on your face. However, I don't think it actually does anything for your skin other than cool it off (great in the summer). Just kind of a luxury way to treat yourself and feel like a million bucks.
Pamela E.
Bellevue
Evian Spray Mist is a refreshing spray when you feel your face needs some hydration and /or you are out in the sun.  I used it recently on a trip and found that I needed to use it on the plane! A little spray and it feels great, but also will not ruin your makeup. My girls and I love it by the pool. When we get hot, we spray our faces to cool off and give our skin some mineral water!
Abigail B.
Brooklyn
At first this seems like a frivolous product, but after using it, I'm sold. It really hydrates my dry skin and feels so refreshing. I bought the travel size so it fits in my purse easily and I can take it when I travel - which is especially useful! I bought this from Ricky's in NYC after an esthetician recommended it, and I would highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Tori L.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I purchased this product, perfect to throw in my purse or leave in the car for those hot days when my face may need a refresher. So far I love it. What I didn't expect was for it to work as a setting spray for my makeup as well. My friend believes it to be  pricey but it moisturizers my face w/o me having to wash & remoisturize my face on those hot days when your skin feels icky
Marquise J.
Indianapolis, IN
Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water, Travel Trio I LOVE this facial spray!!! It's not too expensive and you get a several uses of the product for a reasonable price. I like to use the spray before applying my makeup and it locks in moisture and helps blend out more evenly. One thing I would like to see added to the product is a formula that helps fight oil
Kimber L.
I love the idea of spritzing pure water on my face to freshen up my face or cool me down on a hot, dehydrating day.....we buy Evian to drink...should I invest in this?
Christina Q.
I've seen this product in many YouTube videos and I'm curious about. Is this good for travel?